Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out (3130 Views)

A Sister Is 6 Weeks Pregnant For Her Blood Brother - Lady Cries For Help / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Calabar Girl Raped Multiple Times, Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out by JosephEmpire(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
This young lady is presently worried over the relationship her brother is having with a girl who seems to have taken control of him.
Despite infecting him with sexually transmitted diseases, he has refused to call it quit. He claims to be very much in love with her despite the stance of his family members.
His troubled sister has taken to the social media space to seek the help of the followers of a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin.
She feels her brother might be under some spell cast on him by the lady.

Click Here To Read her full story
Re: HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out by Ancecoker(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Blood of Jesus
Re: HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out by realstars: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Because you are not married, you dont want your broz to start a home, love is blind but the beauty of love is love. So if you love your broz love his wife too.
Re: HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out by Oluwatosean(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
CLICK
Why is this in crime section?
Is love a crime

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Watch Disturbing Video Of Moments Hoodlums Cutting Flesh Of Burnt Polic / Black Axee And Vikings They Break His Hands Backwards After Killing Him - PHOTOS / I Slept With My Mother For Money Ritual” – Boy Affirms He Does The Unthinkable F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.