Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise (1685 Views)

4 Things You Should Do When A Police Officer Arrests Your Friend Or Relative By / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by 4hys: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
https://twitter.com/hartng/status/1195771021481132032

Lalasticlala,mynd44
Man shares shocking traditional bride price list given to his relative by the bride's family, in Mba Ise, Imo State. see list below....

He captioned it"

A relative is planning his traditional marriage this Christmas. He went to get the 'list' today. We've done the maths.

He needs N1M to return this list.

Nde Mbaise una well done o.

https://www.gistful.com/2019/11/traditional-bride-price-list-given-to.html

Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by 4hys: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
asa
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by Jephz(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Akpasimikikpanyan!!!
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Nothing new joor... They are already raising money for biafra Republic

1 Like

Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by Vulcanheph(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2019
Please is the list For one woman or all the women in the community?.......
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by godofuck231: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Simply negotiate, it's the igbo tradition , tell them what you have and they will deduct if it's still high keep negotiating, this very issue has made lots of beautiful igbo girls remain single till date
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2019
MBAISE ndi nwe m, Udo diri unu
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by harkandey(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2019
So after getting married they expect the couple to be borrowing money to eat Abi?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by youngsahito(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2019
greedy tribe...your ladies go enter 50 4 their father compound.
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by derrydinny: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2019
na the people wey dey pay am dey give them mouth, if nobody gree pay am again, dem go reduce but some pussy worshippers won't mind spending millions on a woman they didn't disvirgin
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by LesbianBoy(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Then after doing all these for her, she will now tell you she MUST hyphenate her surname because we are in the 21st century and you will foolishly agree. Mumu men plenty grin grin
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by Adepet222(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
And the daughter will remain for her papa house. Na by force abi na them only get better person that one can marry.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Check number 19 of the second list. The women's list.

They told him to buy "2 brazies" without giving him size of the breast wey go wear am grin grin

One wristwatch and one tin of kerosene... That's why fine, smart and virtuous ladies from Mbaise don't always get married quickly. Some ladies will even start from their teenage years to save money so they'll support whoever comes for them.
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by jendhorlee(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2019
our wannabe feminists won't see this
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by SalamRushdie: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2019
So he cannot spend 2700 dollars to marry a girl he likes ? Stop mentioning 1 million like it's money please it's just 2700 dollars
Re: Traditional Bride Price List Given To My Relative By Bride's Family In Mba Ise by EXLOVER(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2019
What is so special about their girls?

Are they virgins?

Can they cook all kinds of dishes?

Are their girls working class that receives nothing less than 250k salary?

Do they come with customize and normal pvssy?

Are they like vampires that never gets old?

Will their breast stand firm till old age?

Can they fvck different style?

Does this list applies to both literate and non illetrate?

The money is not that much, but who's is sponsoring the parties?

I nor blame the man, sometimes na wetin love dey do person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hospitalized After All Night Party In Dubai / See Banky W's Reaction To Former Emir Of Kano’s Dethronement / I Marry New Wife Anytime My Older Wives Insult Me” — Native Doctor With 58wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.