Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 (644 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 by HigherEd: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Mr. Mayowa Mubashir Abiru of babcock University has emerged the Winner of the Title of Best-Graduating-Student of the Nigerian Law School for the Year 2019.

This was revealed in a congratulatory message made available to BarristerNG by a staff of the Nigerian Law school, Mr. Sylvester Udemezue.

Mr. Udemezue expressed joy at the outstanding performance of Law School Lagos Campus Class of 2019 and congratulated Nasiru TIJANI ESQ, DDG & Head of Lagos Campus, Law School Lagos Campus.

He noted that the 2019 set have done Lagos Campus proud.

http://www.barristerng.com/mayowa-abiru-emerges-best-graduating-student-in-law-school-2019/

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 by HigherEd: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Nigerian folks would say first class in private uni is third class in public varsities. Here you go with a Babcock graduate trumping over grads of UI, ABU, Unilag lol.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 by kel94(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Private universities in Nigeria, especially the likes of Covenant, Babcock, Bowen, etc., offer very qualitative and sound education and their graduates are usually confident and proud of their educational institutions.
My younger brother have a friend in Covenant university and I must confess, the guy is one of the badass programmer I have ever known.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 by alfarouq(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
This one na Yoruba amaka oh. Yoruba people too sabi law.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 by oduz: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kudos to the Mayor .... cool
Re: Mayowa Abiru Emerges Best Graduating Student In Law School 2019 by Professorcplus(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
As usual Aboki Unis bringing up the rear. Northerners and educational underachievement are 5 and 6.
Maybe they would fare better if they focus on their useless Sharia Law grin

(1) (Reply)

With A Bsc(ed) Computer Science, Can I Do My Master Degree In Computer Science / A Beginner's Guide To Creative Writing Essays / How To Achieve High Scores In Waec, Neco, Nabteb And Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.