Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,658 members, 7,858,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Wizkid And Naira Marley Shares A Similar Problem (see Proof) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Naira Marley Shares A Similar Problem (see Proof) (914 Views)

Naira Marley Shares Message From A Follower Who Indicated Interest In Fulfilling / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naira Marley Shares A Similar Problem (see Proof) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wizkid and Naira Marley Shares a Similar Problem (See Proof)

Wizkid has revealed on twitter that he shares a similar problem with Nigerian street singer, Naira Marley on a daily basis.

The starboy who was on top of the trends on twitter after his performance with Tiwa Savage in Dubai said that girls around him want him to stick to them only.

Naira Marley had first documented the unwelcoming situation in a tweet saying; Babe relax we’ve only had sex once, there’s girls I’ve bleeped 5times and they can behave. Hate jealous bitches..dick enough to go around.

Wizkid retweeted Naira Marley’s post with a comment that revealed he is facing a similar problem as Naira Marley. He wrote; Everyday problem for Starboy!

SEE TWEET athttps://www.linjust.com.ng/wizkid-and-naira-marley-shares-a-similar-problem-see-proof.html

Re: Wizkid And Naira Marley Shares A Similar Problem (see Proof) by Depressed101: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yeyebrities... See what a whole married woman has reduced herself to. Tiwa savage my foot...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Get Married Or Have Children – Actor Olu Michaels / Femi Otedola Shares Happy Sunday Photo / 2020 AMVCA: Check Out The Full Nominees’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.