Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (38132 Views)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
*JULIET IBRAHIM ADORNS AMAZON ISSUE OF VIVIAN LAM GLAMOUR MAGAZINE*

Nigeria-Ghana Prolific Actress, Singer and Celebrity Screen Diva, Actress Juliet Ibrahim has adorned the recently released "Amazon Issue" of Vivian Lam Magazine. Her adornment of Nigeria-International entertainment, personality and lifestyle magazine, will extensively uncover some unknown facts and prospective developments in her life, career and talks on her new book titled, "A Toast To Life".

This was made known to newsmen during a press briefing organinsed by the editorial team of Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine. The Publisher , Ms Vivian Lam noted that the Amazon Edition has been well prepared and articulated with exclusive and mind-blowing contents to inform, educate and entertain readers, with thrilling news stories and facts that accomodates reader's anxiety.

Still stressing on the historic release of Vivian Lam Magazine's "Amazon Edition", the editor stated that with Actress Juliet Ibrahim as a spotlight, the edition also uncovers some unknown dubbed Amazons who have done incredibly well in advancing womanhood through divers channels and platforms.
Also the Edition highlighted other special features like the incredible story of Mr. Nwangwa Uzonna. Who left banking sector to birth IRVIN GLOBAL & INVESTMENT GROUP plus other interesting articles that will keep you the reader glued.

According to an observation by our reporters, the Magazine is currently available on news-stands worldwide, relevant outlets, international markets and across a wide network of distributive channels, so as to reach potential readers across the globe, especially in Ghana, Nigeria and Dubai.

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine is one of the most influential print publication from Nigeria. It has profiled, featured and adorned the faces of top and high profile personalities, public figures and Celebrities in Nigeria and across the across and have published over 12 editions since its inception in 2016.

https://graygist.com/2019/11/17/juliet-ibrahim-adorns-amazon-issue-of-vivian-lam-glamour-magazine/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
more

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
good

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Praizenewstv: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'm not trying to appear as a perfect or righteous person for saying this..

But this world will surely end one day and boom... it will be the time of reckoning. It will be the time to submit your answer script after all your years of test and examinations.

It's appalling that some people will submit blank sheet; those who did not achieve the purpose on earth.. grin

Or more appropriately they will submit a full sheet full of wrong answers grin because rather than chase their true purpose on earth, they were chasing idle and transient pleasures on earth and neglected their true purpose

So God will mark their script and give them zero grin Then he will tell them " oya you have failed woefully, move on to your ground of punishment"

may God not make me be among them

If you think I'm talking ambiguously, wait for Imes to come and explain things better to you. grin

Imes, we await your cominggrin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by SaintHilary(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019

Its funny how a single ass grabing picture ruined this once beautiful woman till today

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Slawormir: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrrs

This woman is thick and beautiful

But she can't confuse me.

I still love and prefer slim girls
They are the sweetest
Everything about slim women are just too beautiful
Talk about sexy camel toes.
Talk about vagina odour. They have no odour down there because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina there by preventing vagina odour

Talk about accomodation. They can accommodate anything that goes in to them. Whether big or small dickkk

Talk about secretion of fluids during sex: they can wet your dickkk with different liquids both sticky, foaming and watery liquid

They can sit on you during sex anyday, anytime twice on Saturday night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by KingAzari: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by grandstar(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Age is beginning to tell on her. She's widening by the hips.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by ifeoluwa21: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'm broke o[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Lewisalexander(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Time to rob my meat grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Kennyswagzz: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
This girl toto go sweet.kisskiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by SaintHilary(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

She's not a real niggarrrrr?

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by wethebest(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Seen. Next

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Gabbriell: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
I'm not trying to appear as a perfect or righteous person for saying this..

But this world will surely end one day and boom... it will be the time of reckoning. It will be the time to submit your answer script after all your years of test and examinations.

It's appalling that some people will submit blank sheet; those who did not achieve the purpose on earth.. grin

Or more appropriately they will submit a full sheet full of wrong answers grin because rather than chase their true purpose on earth, they were chasing idle and transient pleasures on earth and neglected their true purpose

So God will mark their script and give them zero grin Then he will tell them " oya you have failed woefully, move on to your ground of punishment"

may God not make me be among them

If you think I'm talking ambiguously, wait for Imes to come and explain things better to you. grin

Imes, we await your cominggrin

Imes? So we even have online thread elders here on nairaland shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by whitering: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Any time see this beautiful chap, I begin to ask why she would stoop so low as to allowed that dark guy to press her buttocks anyhow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Timileyin1234(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Na her new big bwest I came to check
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Jaynom(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
This woman is fine sha. See Meat! Juliet THE STALLION!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by JayPeeOham: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
She used to be more beautiful than this....what happened? undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Jaynom(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
JayPeeOham:
She used to be more beautiful than this....what happened? undecided
Age ... Stress. She's still fine. She's Vintage!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Heineken(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
SaintHilary:

Its funny how a single ass grabing picture ruined this once beautiful woman till today
lol there's no how you gon hear her name without thinking of those ass grabbing pics.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by SEGLIZ: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
really!?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Dinho20(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
AGE IS NO LONGER ON HER SIDE

ANYWAYS, SHE'S GETTING OLD, BUT OLD AGE IS NOT A DISEASE
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by money121(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by Antoeni(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marine Spirit
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by allandutch: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrs

This woman is thick and beautiful

But she can't confuse me.

I still love and prefer slim girls
They are the sweetest
Everything about slim women are just too beautiful
Talk about sexy camel toes.
Talk about vagina odour. They have no odour down there because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina there by preventing vagina odour

Talk about accomodation. They can accommodate anything that goes in to them. Whether big or small dickkk

Talk about secretion of fluids during sex: they can wet your dickkk with different liquids both sticky, foaming and watery liquid

They can sit on you during sex anyday, anytime twice on Saturday night
This "Niggarrrrr" ehn..
Na wa for you oo

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine by shogsman(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
She’s aging very fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lexine Yobo First Paid Modeling Job (Photos) / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.