Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

‘virginity Pills’ Now On Sale To Help Women Fake Innocence On Wedding Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘virginity Pills’ Now On Sale To Help Women Fake Innocence On Wedding Night (879 Views)

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘virginity Pills’ Now On Sale To Help Women Fake Innocence On Wedding Night by massmediang: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Retail giant Amazon recently found itself at the center of controversy in India, after it was reported that it is selling virginity pills that help women fake their virginity on wedding night.
Called “i-virgin”, the controversial product consists of small capsules containing a mysterious “blood-powder” that allegedly imitates human blood. All the user has to do is insert one of these pills in the vagina a couple of hours before the planned intercourse to fake virginity. The producer adds that the “high quality blood” completely dissolves, posing no health danger to the user. Amazon India has been accused that by selling a product which helps fake virginity on the first day of marriage it is supporting a centuries-old taboo.
See details;
https://massmediang.com/virginity-pills-now-on-sale-to-help-women-fake-innocence-on-wedding-night/

Re: ‘virginity Pills’ Now On Sale To Help Women Fake Innocence On Wedding Night by Sabby1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nothing wey pesin no go see

Virginity pill just to fake innocence. Am keenly waiting to see how some of our ladies will hastily get the drug to cover up their flaws

Though, they say no side effects, but I believe the probable side effects of this drug would be immense

Re: ‘virginity Pills’ Now On Sale To Help Women Fake Innocence On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ha!
Re: ‘virginity Pills’ Now On Sale To Help Women Fake Innocence On Wedding Night by ahnie: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good development!
Re: ‘virginity Pills’ Now On Sale To Help Women Fake Innocence On Wedding Night by malware: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
ahnie:
Good development!

Virginity can be faked with some blood stain... But if the pussy is already wide, boobs fallen, who'd take that bride as a virgin?

(1) (Reply)

Flat Mate Needed In Lekki Axis / Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! / The Moment I Realized I Am A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.