Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt (44551 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by funmike83(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by DarkJeddi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
EKITI001:
Make sense
Which sense?
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
trust me when Trump called Africa shithole he really meant Rivers State not Nigeria as hole .
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Aminat508(f): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
I have witnessed this before, I told the driver I need to drop at the next available junction which I did. Very heavy rain that da along Ondo ore express way.. angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by airminem(f): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Real gossip kai!
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Jakumo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is the new manual-matic wiper for cars and airplanes.
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Surulereman(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deserves to be arrested and punished for endangering lives. They will never invest in the tool of their trade, the vehicle. Even when they buy fuel, it hardly exceeds N500.
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by lamalang(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
When you think ypu have seen it all
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by izombie(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Black man mentality sef.
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by clive2u(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
LollipopCandy:
So he cannot use money from fares collected from passengers to buy wiper. Some people stinginess even to themselves is on another level..

Get your children educational android tablets at affordable prices. See my signature for contact
maybe the thing got spoilt during the ride and the passenger wanted to get to his/her destination on time.
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by arimahoseloka(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin is it not this same nigeria someone was caught using plier to drive bus undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
musa has finally seen it all

said he Is closing gate.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by sykeng(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
digicoon:
Jeez

Machine's can mess up anytime, He might have not known...

Do not mind those talking trash, he would have pulled over anyway.
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Awesomefred32(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked
bring the Driver here for stoning let me kill him before he kills others out of his stupidity
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by jd3trice(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
cheesy cheesy Sense wee not kee uuu
Risingblue008:
That's artificial INTELLIGENCE
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by mu2sa2: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Only in SS.
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
C better people

Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Imran1477: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mofos driver N500 wiper will save your ass life yet you ignore to purchase it at road side cuz am sure you encounter those street hooker daily but you choose to ignore..I owe no one RIP o
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Ofemmanu1: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Who cursed Naija?
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Godhatesodomy: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow

Hard worker grin
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Ofemmanu1: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Who cursed cows?

God punish cow and his families in laspo Villa.
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by LollipopCandy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
clive2u:
maybe the thing got spoilt during the ride and the passenger wanted to get to his/her destination on time.

Yeah that's another way to look at it
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Mjpem23(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mummyfour:
. Infact I hear say no seat for the flight sef,so Musa climbed the wings of the plane with his stick on his neck.

Naso the Aeroplane Driver jump out of the window to recieve fresh air on the motion.

Mtcheeew
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Emrixx(f): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Exclusively portharcourt
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Pennykeyz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Olalan:
This is suicidal..........why not park and wait for the rain to stop.
BTW the fellow who took the video is dumb and has no regard for His own safety but the need to post on social media took over his sense of reasoning

He still wants to go pick another passenger
Re: Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
how much to use repair ur wiper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Use Boat At Flooded Adesanya Estate, Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.