Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. (4247 Views)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Npower Volunteers May Not Be Paid This Week, Another Apology Dished Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by Chepos1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
xtivin2:

It's staff not staffs

I guess ur country of origin is England. Ódè!
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by imam07: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
HarunaWest:

It's about about constructing your grievance properly and not typing thrash in the name of social media you blaady foool... How can you say useless Npower Management,the same body paying you? for delaying salary,he didn't even ask the reason for non payment,he is already insulting them..So all the times my salary has a en delayed,will I begin to insult my management?...you all mad I swear down
idiot u are. If u are in their shoes, u will do worse than d guy. If people like u are eating 3 square meal, u dont think about others struggling. Your senses are blocked that is y u don't know what u are vomiting.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by FindingNigeria: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chepos1:

What make you think two wrongs can make a right? undecided

There's no wrong in the response. You cant take it to court.

The handler gave him a diplomatic jab.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Npower pay us oooo..

Nonsense!! ! undecided
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by xtivin2: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chepos1:

I guess ur country of origin is England. Ódè!
Baba è ni Ódè!
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by NobleEngineer(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Npower should just delay the pay till next week. By that next week, my ppu are due for double alert.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
iretiolu92:

Are you saying what they are doing is right and can you point out the insult in what the guy wrote?
What they are doing is wrong but the guy insulted them. I agree with the guy that said the reply was polite and professional. It is.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
ClixMaster:
What they are doing is wrong but the guy insulted them. I agree with the guy that said the reply was polite and professional. It is.
polite and professional reply that can make local man to commit suicide.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by Jackiestan: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chepos1:

How is that professional?
You are stressing someone more than permanent staff and at same time refusing to pay such person his/her entitlement?
An apology from Npower team will be more professional here. sad

Very professional and polite.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by don4real18(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
AgentSpoon:

You make sense here...my formal boss deployed me to work in yobe. I told him I couldn't work in such a state ravaged by bokohram. He told me "if you can't do the job we'll find someone who will do your job" indirectly saying we're gonna fire you.
So I resigned.
The boss did not even attempt to talk me into it, or persuade or motivate with some hazard allowances since I was gonna leave Lagos for Yobe. He was authoritative about every word. I told him I quit. He knew millions of ppu would take up the job.
Firstly, you could have asked him the benefits of working in that state instead of telling him outright that you couldn't work there. If you are a boss, wouldn't you get angry if your employee does likewise.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by NobleEngineer(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
don4real18:

Firstly, you could have asked him the benefits of working in that state instead of telling him outright that you couldn't work there. If you are a boss, wouldn't you get angry if your employee does likewise.
Im a field engineer n I'm good at my job!!! My Directors should not have talked to me like they were doing me a favor.
I left the company n got another job elsewhere. Now I fly to places my previous employers would have asked me to travel to with hilux trucks;2 days journey on road imagine.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by don4real18(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
NobleEngineer:

Im a field engineer n I'm good at my job!!! My Directors should not have talked to me like they were doing me a favor.
I left the company n got another job elsewhere. Now I fly to places my previous employers would have asked me to travel to with hilux trucks;2 days journey on road imagine.
Okay bro... Good one
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
HarunaWest:

It's about about constructing your grievance properly and not typing thrash in the name of social media you blaady foool... How can you say useless Npower Management,the same body paying you? for delaying salary,he didn't even ask the reason for non payment,he is already insulting them..So all the times my salary has a en delayed,will I begin to insult my management?...you all mad I swear down
This is not the first time the salaries are being delayed so you should understand his frustration
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by NobleEngineer(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

This is not the first time the salaries are being delayed so you should understand his frustration
I think the Npower handler is more frustrated
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
NobleEngineer:

I think the Npower handler is more frustrated
The handler is just sending a message. The program is beginning to outlive it's usefulness. Before, when they delay their wages and the participants complain, they're addressed in a conciliatory manner. But now that there's really no use for them anymore, they're stylishly being told to pack and go
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by NobleEngineer(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

The handler is just sending a message. The program is beginning to outlive it's usefulness. Before, when they delay their wages and the participants complain, they're addressed in a conciliatory manner. But now that there's really no use for them anymore, they're stylishly being told to pack and go

No no no Buhari is an honest man. He just can't allow this kain thing to happen to his ppu.
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by Generaloluseye: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
HarunaWest:

Apologize for what? After he already insulted the Npower Management..Why will he insult them,are they the ones to generate the money..Hasn't this beneficiary been reading the news lately where Npower was moved from the office of the V.P? Is it their fault that they haven't received money yet to pay beneficiaries...It's high time Nigerian Youth Now do more reading and reasoning than just grabbing a phone and typing thrash cos you feel your anonymous.

It is probably because you have a job that is why you are saying rubbish
Re: Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. by NobleEngineer(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't think he has a job!!! Many people in town are jobless. even some wey dey manage still dey look for beta job offer!
Generaloluseye:

It is probably because you have a job that is why you are saying rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Find Physiotheraphy Job / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (TAC) Job Vacancies 2012 / Graduate Hotel Receptionist For #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.