Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Need Serious Partners On This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Serious Partners On This Business (1434 Views)

Need Partners On Bitcoin Minning - Let Make Money Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital or land to start.

please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,

there are places in ogun state that rents hectares of land for 15k per year,

and also you can rent a plot here in lagos for only 5k a year

you can really plant pepper,okro,tomato,cucumber,ugu leaf.water leaf,plantain,cassava,etc

after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

although in mile 12 market in lagos a bag of 25kg pepper is sold 8k
a basket of tomato is 6k
a custard paint of okro is 300 to 700 depending on the season,
a bag of water leaf sells from 2,500 to 5000

please note the prizes of all this crops do changes with time,

and you wont expect the prize they are been sold today to be sold the same prize next week or so.

apart from mile 12 there are also other markets women nearby that needs steady supply of all this crops i have mentioned here.

to me all of them are profitable and good,
but i prefer planting okro because of no too much stress and worry of diseases and pest,

expectially the dwarf okro seeds that matures in just 54 days with less stress,

even without applying manure or fertilizers to it,

anyone interested in partnering with me on this will gain a lot.

If you already have a land that is free then this is an advantage

this dwarf okro produces faster everyday,

just 1 plot of land can give you much more okro to sell and make money as you can ever imagine,

if you have an acre filled with okro then you will have enough to sell comercially,

just 1 acre of land filled with okro will make you harvest baskets of okro every single day for almost 5-8 months depending on the duration and life of the seeds,

a basket of okro can sell upwards from 5k-7k depending on the season

and 1 acre of land can give you more than 10 baskets everyday

as for marketing i have agents in mile 12 that sells for you and take only 10% of the total sales

we can even sell at iyano-iba market that is very closer to my side.
Or do make supplies to restaurants that will be needing it

You can even startup with just 1 plot of land and be successfull in this and increase with time,

this is indeed a money spiner for anyone interested

invest on this and start counting real money

i am based in lagos we can get to meet one on one to discuss this

please and please i need people who can think outside the box on this,

i am geniun and i have no issue on trust
all i want is the way forward to achieving a greater tomorrow

a good name is far more better than a bad name,

a budget of 30-35k can startup and maintain 1 plot of okro till we reach harvest from renting of the land to buying of manures, dwarf okro seeds,pesticides/insecticides,watering them daily, transportation and fertilizers

all i want is just to be the farm manager thats all

do call me on 07041246325
thanks
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by healthserve(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
You have my blessings. Expect to hear from me January I'll push two persons to finance the projects.
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Let's form ideas and talk more. My WhatsApp 0901715 zero five three three

Where in Lagos are you?
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:
You have my blessings. Expect to hear from me January I'll push two persons to finance the projects.

thanks for this,
you know this world is ruled by ideas,
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by healthserve(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
my2chains:

thanks for this,
you know this world is ruled by ideas,

I don't need physical things to know a viable business. I thumbprint your vision. You're a star.

Only improve on your project presentation to make it more appealing to the eyes, more attractive and broken down in bits so they can be viewed and digested by viewers easily. See you on the other side of success mate
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
Let's form ideas and talk more. My WhatsApp 0901715 zero five three three

Where in Lagos are you?

i stay close to iyano-iba,
you know most of the things we are enjoying today really started from just a little idea.

We can make this idea come to a reality by investing on it,
its the habit of the wise to grab on to quick opportunities before the unwise goes home to think about it,

invest in your future today by been my partner on this
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

I don't need physical things to know a viable business. I thumbprint your vision. You're a star.

Only improve on your project presentation to make it more appealing to the eyes, more attractive and broken down in bits so they can be viewed and digested by viewers easily. See you on the other side of success mate

hmmm thats true,
will state the full budget to be used for it here soon
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by healthserve(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
my2chains:

hmmm thats true,
will state the full budget to be used for it here soon

Not soon. Your presentation needs some tweaking. Take your time

Estimated Resources needed

Expected R.O.I

Leave marketing out of the presentation

Focus on production, scale it into phases
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
I do not particularly like the word 'work.' Human beings are the only animals who have to work, and I think that is the most ridiculous thing in the world. Other animals make their livings by living, but people work like crazy, thinking that they have to in order to stay alive. The bigger the job, the greater the challenge, the more wonderful they think it is. It would be good to give up that way of thinking and live an easy, comfortable life with plenty of free time. I think that the way animals live in the tropics, stepping outside in the morning and evening to see if there is something to eat, and taking a long nap in the afternoon, must be a wonderful life. For human beings, a life of such simplicity would be possible if one worked to produce directly his daily necessities. In such a life, work is not work as people generally think of it, but simply doing what needs to be done.

Masanobu Fukuoka, The One-Straw Revolution
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Not soon. Your presentation needs some tweaking. Take your time

Estimated Resources needed

Expected R.O.I

Leave marketing out of the presentation

Focus on production, scale it into phases

ok thanks i will
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by healthserve(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
my2chains:

ok thanks i will

Yw
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
He who does not cultivate his field, will die of hunger. ~ Guinean Proverbs
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
If the farmer is poor then so is the whole country.~ Polish Proverb
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
A mans greatest shortcoming is that he neglects his own field and weeds that of others. ~ Chinese Proverb
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
A warrior dies in battle
a mountain climber on the rocks, but a farmer dies of old age.~ New Zealander Proverbs
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you tickle the earth with a hoe she laughs with a harvest. ~ Douglas William Jerrold
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Farmers only worry during the growing season, but towns people worry all the time.~ Edgar Watson Howe
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
A farmer is always going to be rich next year. ~ Philemon
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Life on a farm is a school of patience; you can’t hurry the crops or make an ox in two days. ~ Henri Alain
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Let the farmer forevermore be honored in his calling; for they who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
The day of fortune is like a harvest day, We must be busy when the corn is ripe. ~ Torquato Tasso
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Time spent in the cultivation of the fields passes very pleasantly. ~ Ovid
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
The first farmer was the first man, and all historic nobility rests on possession and use of land. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
konvict0111:
I'm interested in learning more about this opportunity. Reach me on Whatsapp on 07080442213

hmm sorry am not on whatsapp for now
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
A vegetable garden in the beginning looks so promising and then after all little by little it grows nothing but vegetables, nothing, nothing but vegetables.
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
African agriculture depends on labor. You can't produce crops if there is nobody to work on the farms.
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
An investor without investment objectives is like a traveler without a destination.
Ralph Seger
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
There are no bad business and investment opportunities, but there are bad entrepreneurs and investors.
Robert T. Kiyosaki
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
my2chains:

hmm sorry am not on whatsapp for now
Ok, how can we partner on this business idea?
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
Donald Trump
Re: I Need Serious Partners On This Business by my2chains(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
Warren Buffet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

resealable bags | plastic pouches | ziplock bags | Victor Oscar Company / What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K / Flutterwave Has Broken Paypal Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.