Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Do I Make The Best From NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Make The Best From NYSC? (960 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Live Reports From NYSC Camps(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make The Best From NYSC? by Brownteeth(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2010
My NYSC will be coming up next year. So wish to know if there are any kind of moves I should make to enable me make some big money out of it. Need some advice from the ex-corpers pls.
Re: How Do I Make The Best From NYSC? by kabarka(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2010
did you say ''make some big money out of it''
MISTAKE NO 1
pls refocus your mind to finding OPPORTUNITIES and not money.
Remember money is not what it seems,MONEY IS ONLY AN IDEA.

well,let me suggest few things.
1, Participate or carry out a project that can attract state award.if you succeed,you may land some good contacts.

2, Participate in any sporting event.if your group is successful,you may compete at state level.

MY POINT IS AMASS CONTACT THAT WILL EXPOSE YOU TO OPPORTUNITIES.

3, it does not matter where you are posted for your primary assignment.IF YOU CAN DISCOVER THE PRESSING NEED OF WHEREVER YOU ARE THEN YOU CAN MAKE BIG MONEY OUT OF YOUR SERVICE YEAR.

(1) (Reply)

ONDO State JESUS Corpers Only. / NYSC BATCH 'C' 2013 Exemption Letters / Ebola: Nysc Denies Suspension Of Orientation Course For Batch B Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.