Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How About A Savings Account With 10% Annual ROI? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How About A Savings Account With 10% Annual ROI? (766 Views)

Started A Savings Plan With Cowrywise / 10 Ways To Cultivate A Savings Culture / Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How About A Savings Account With 10% Annual ROI? by Bacteriologist(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Have you heard of a high yield savings account? If no, let me introduce you to ALAT account by WEMA. The first digital bank where ALL your banking activities are done without you having to show up at a branch.

You heard me right! With ALAT by WEMA, all your registration/deposit/withdrawal procedures are basically done using your internet enabled device.

That's not all: the most fascinating thing about Alat by wema is that you are able to EARN 10% on YOUR SAVINGS. Hassle-free you get one tenth of the money in your account yearly as profit.

That's 100,000 interest after 12 months if you deposit N1M to have a balance N1.1m.

In 5 years, you have N1.61m due to compound interest.

In 15 years, it's N4.1m. A staggering 400% ROI.

You could do this for yourself or your young kid. Make that investment early and secure the future of your child.

ALAT by Wema. The only bank where you watch your deposit increase due to incredible interest and not decrease due to ridiculous bank charges.

Get started at: alat.ng or download the app at Google Play or iApp Store.

Please use the referral code: UJ7WD2 as a way of thanking me for providing you this information.

(1) (Reply)

The Trade Nigeria Organization Limited / These Poor Investment Decisions Have Ruined Lives / One Time Investment That Will Set You Up For Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.