Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 (5604 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Derby?

Arsenal: 74% (23 votes)
Tottenham: 22% (7 votes)
Draw: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On Sat, 21st Dec 2013 / UCL: Juventus Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 20th November 2012 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On Sunday 20th November 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by FBS: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2010
nna meeeeeeeeeen!  grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by superstar1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2010
where is that stupid dude called duduspace alwayz going ard spewing thrash, instead of spending his tym to pray for his babies to win he was buzy whinning about man utd, can u see the difference between contenders and pretenders, laffing all the way
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2010
You are all invited to the party going on on Arsenal thread.

Chief osita Osadebey, Oliver de Coque are already playing soon to be joined by Dan Marayan Jos

Wasiu Alabi pasuma, Suleman Atawewe, Remi Aluko and Papa Tosibe, Okokoriko, Alsakasa, Oba Idan just confirmed they would be joining us soon
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by tkb417(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
I dey play guitar for the live band ohhh

Yebariba sombory bobo

Scatter scatter
Lol
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by A40(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2010
These guys are a disgrace to the Arsenal jersey! Shame on Wenger is this what he has been using light years to assemble? Even if Arsenal are leading 100-0 you can't be at rest with those raasclats
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by ElRazur: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
duduspace:

The secret of our losses lies with these boys, it is now all in their heads. It is almost like once they are ahead, they forget how they got there in the first instance. Why all this heartache for fans now?  undecided

While I see your point, but the thing is this, surely if one win matches and what not, one progresses and hence will serve as a springboard to go further and do the same? So that way, a "winning mentality" is cultivated. Well, that is what I think.

It is not that we played badly today, but then players like Chamakh in my opinion can fluctuate at an alarming rate. Moving from a sublime finish to becoming wasteful in front of goal.  Also with Theo and Rocisky coming on, I am not so sure what they both added to the game on analysis.

All I am saying in many words is that I just feel there is this missing connection and the earlier we find it the better things may turn in our favour.   The defence is still poor in my opinion, Fanbianski sometimes makes poor decision as to when to come out and when to punch or catch etc. (Although, one can say there is much pressure on him due to the poor defence we have)

Arrrrrrrhgggggh mehn, I am going nuts. I am really just upset with the whole "one step forward and two step backwards" approach we seem to have lately. We were supposed to beat spurs, even the bookies had us as favourite ffs.  F-this mehn, I don't even know what to say again, but I am not a happy man.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by superstar1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2010
me i am playing o critical, ma ba mi so ba mi so mo o. o tun wa mystical, lol
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by boladot: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2010
Shameless idiots, they can't even play for pride. We were 2 goals up and later threw it away. Three straight loss at home, this is not acceptable and l doubt winning a trophy with this crop of players. Somefin has to be done as a matter of urgency
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by tkb417(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2010
Let's play Ikechukwu

Critical
Can someone supply the music from youtube?

Oh critical! Oh mystical! In fact oh dangerous!!!

Van der vart and Bale, won critical hahahahahahahaha

I wan sing but I no get voice
Chei!
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
By popular demand

Critical by Ikechukwu

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/7d-_a4yEsX0[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by presido1: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
Can somebody give us Pictures of Prof AW when President Nasiru scored the first goal and when General Chiamaka scored the second. then the pictures of other events "plus including" grin when he wanted tho wee like a woman before one of the match officials told he his on the pitch side.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by kaydee(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
[size=18pt]Hopelessly Devoted!!!!!!!!![/size]

This is why i don't visit the sport section often.It's still gonna be a trophy less season and next season won't be different till that Viewer called Wenger gives himself Brain and gets it into his stingy skull that the team he won titles with were not average players but world-class players. This team went from classy to trashy.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dipo2much(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2010
its so easy to point accusin fingers when some players fuk up. But what when the coach goofs? Or how else do u xplain removing Nasri?? Wenger better apologise for selling us
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by BaboonYansh: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2010
Oh my. I caught this match with friends in the pub. Arsenal really broke my heart and I'm now an object of ridicule amongst my pals. And to think I was already celebrating victory at 2-0. Lol
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dipo2much(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
what's more disgusting is seeing Gallas limpin drammatically makin it look like he did shit. Nasri would be so mad at AW now,Gallas shouldnt have laffed last
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by presido1: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2010
Ohh i didn't know he broke bottle again today. Is that man a retired alaye? grin tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by tunnytox(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
ElRazur:

While I see your point, but the thing is this, surely if one win matches and what not, one progresses and hence will serve as a springboard to go further and do the same? So that way, a "winning mentality" is cultivated. Well, that is what I think.

It is not that we played badly today, but then players like Chamakh in my opinion can fluctuate at an alarming rate. Moving from a sublime finish to becoming wasteful in front of goal.  Also with Theo and Rocisky coming on, I am not so sure what they both added to the game on analysis.

All I am saying in many words is that I just feel there is this missing connection and the earlier we find it the better things may turn in our favour.   The defence is still poor in my opinion, Fanbianski sometimes makes poor decision as to when to come out and when to punch or catch etc. (Although, one can say there is much pressure on him due to the poor defence we have)

Arrrrrrrhgggggh mehn, I am going nuts. I am really just upset with the whole "one step forward and two step backwards" approach we seem to have lately. We were supposed to beat spurs, even the bookies had us as favourite ffs.  F-this mehn, I don't even know what to say again, but I am not a happy man.

I like you point you really hit the nail on the head. Chamack lost some opportunities which I believe whoever call himself a striker should score. Arsenal should have put the game beyond spurs even before spurs first goal but Chamack seems to be too confused sometimes of what to do with the ball.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2010
Una yab! Two nil at half time & u still manage to LOSE! to us.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2010
Premier League Highlight Video : Arsenal 2 – 3 Tottenham Hotspur

WATCH NOW

http://itsnaija .com/2010/11/20/premier-league-highlight-video-arsenal-2-%E2%80%93-3-tottenham-hotspur/
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by 1025: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2010
are there not water bottle rights activists in the uk? why is wenger always abusing these water bottles whenever something goes wrong with his team?
please can someone give us picture of wengre throwing water bottles.
those who post profits every week shld learn to stay out of trophies because nobody eats his cake and still have it.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by amurx(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2010
@1025 Get lost
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by amurx(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2010
I even wonder what makes him use dat chicken wen RVP is still available
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by 1025: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2010
@1025 Get lost

@amurx,
i know u are nothing but one of those mistakes late adedibu made in oyo state. children of the end time telling their own parents to get lost.
why are u showing ur frustrations here? did i ask u to be an arsenal fan? if u are no longer comfortable where u are, pls change. am only saying this bcs the way u are going about this, u might end up committing suicide on a game u benefit nothing from or did u bet money on the game. what i know about oyo ppl is that they are into agbero too much. they are renowed agberos - nigeria union of road transport workers(NURTW).
pls everton can provide u with escape route if u are tired of wenger and his heart breakers.
i know that even in ur anger, u can tell me why that small nasri refused to shake gallas hands.
i told u arsenal fans to let fabregas go or he will start scoring own goals and yesterday, he used his hand to act goalkeeper that gave spurs penalty.
any moment from now, we will be seeing own gaols from fabregas.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by usbcable(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
With yesterdays result, I think AW has a big problem as a coach. Its just not only the players but AW himself too.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by mojounited(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
mojounited:

My money is on Spurs, Bale to skin Sagna.
hannie:

only armchair analysts will give that Tottenham side a chance against Arsenal at home.

Arsenal will win 3-1. Sagna and Maicon arent exactly twins you know ?
@hannie, who's the armchair analyst now Kapish!
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by 1025: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
arsenal fans and history. i get am before no be property.
i wonder why everybody is surprised that spurs won the game when west brom went to emirates and do the same damage.
nobody is telling me why wenger will always throw water bottles away whenever it is tough with his side.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dipo2much(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2010
^
AW was disgusted that he threw the bottle to the ground. If his anger wasnt evident,i would say he sold that match.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dayokanu(m): 4:30am On Nov 22, 2010
^^ Dipo,
Yaya Kasua, How market, Bawo ni oja, Que mercados
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dipo2much(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2010
^^

omo mhen,market bad o. But you know say na england we dey talk. no be german shiit spanish crap
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dayokanu(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2010
Na so una don dey lament for 5 yrs now. Shame no dey catch una ni?

Even EPL champions were molested by Bayern last yr
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dipo2much(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2010
igba o lo bi orere.
we will surely overcome. till then we go stand by our team.
bayanshit beat epl team cos the epl teams had a tiring season in england playin real foottie,while bayansh was playin with boys in their primary school division
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 by dayokanu(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2010
Igba o lo bi orere after half a decade?

The last time we met Assanal na mauling the last time we met Manure na killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? / Arsenal Vs West Brom [2 - 3] On Saturday 25th September 2010 / Liverpool Vs Stoke City - (1 - 0 ) On 17th August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.