Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Something I Have Noticed In This Section. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something I Have Noticed In This Section. (263 Views)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) / I Have Noticed This For A While Now . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something I Have Noticed In This Section. by ABCthings: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
I have noticed most people here try to influence other but are not ready to change a bit. Some claim to be hearing straight from the lord and once you point a flaw in their belief they just stop replying you.

Some (esp. sunday landers) just criticize and pull out erroneous ideas. Once you ask them to defend it they will pretend and ignore you.
Some go as far as exposing their ignorance just in an attempt to flaw Christianity

This forum should be a place where we can learn reason together and grow. We should have a bliss community where lives are being transformed and where corrections are done with love. I would love to see where issues carelly analyze. Where threads would still be relevant in years to come. Not just a rigid unchanging place where no one grows.

Anyway I'm partially back to this section and won't be facing atheists much this time 'cus they are really bunch of unserious fellows.

ABC2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christian Movies That Shaped The Year 2019 / There Is Nothing Like ‘money Rituals. / Seeds Of Destiny 10 January 2020 -- Strategy – An Antidote To Struggles In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.