Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu (3200 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) / World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by blog4all(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Greedy Python has its skull crushed by a leopard it tried to attack(Video/Pictures)

An unlikely battle took place after a python tried to eat a leopard in a safari park, only for the big cat to emerge the victor.

Greedy Python tried to eat a leopard – but its eyes were bigger than its stomach and the big cat emerged the victor.

THIS python’s eyes were too big for its stomach as it attempted to eat a leopard – only for the big cat to use one of its nine lives to emerge the victor.

The hungry duo initially had their eyes on an unsuspecting impala, but the hunter soon became the hunted when the python decided to super-size his lunch and try his luck with the leopard instead.
See Pictures and Video @ https://www.busitechnews.com/greedy-python-has-its-skull-crushed-by-a-leopard-it-tried-to-attack-video-pictures/

1 Share

Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by tonye33(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Space booked
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ok
Ay
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by samwash(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Which kind poor journalism be this? Must we always open the link for us to get a better understanding?
Laziness at its peck !!
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by Rednaxelot: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
The hungry duo initially had their eyes on an unsuspecting impala, but the hunter soon became the hunted when the python decided to super-size his lunch and try his luck with the leopard instead.
how I wish my enemies can devour themselves will trying to prey on my innocent self like this.
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by YorubaPrince: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
angry
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by 9jaBloke: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Just wasted time and data
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by wittyt98(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2019
mtcheeew
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by AlwaysConfused: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2019
The government needs to tax these useless bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by Simplecity(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2019
How did you know the pyth
on was greedy....
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by GreetMe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
It's official..animals can also be stupid undecided
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
9jaBloke:
Just wasted time and data
Hy, please I've unistalled my what's app because of exams, please send me a mail if you have something to tell me. I'll be back on Sunday.
Thank you.
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by 9jaBloke: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
makydebbie:
Hy, please I've unistalled my what's app because of exams, please send me a mail if you have something to tell me. I'll be back on Sunday.
Thank you.

Okay. All the best.
Re: Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu by makydebbie(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
9jaBloke:

Okay. All the best.

Thanks dear. x

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Deleted Files From Android After Factory Reset / EDB To PST Conversion Tool / Order Your Favourite Forever Living Products Here:weightloss Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.