Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back (51546 Views)

Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by RealityChecker: 3:26am On Nov 19, 2019
On her Instagram page today, Kemi Olunloyo sarcastically talked about being paid 200m by the pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, after being mocked by an unloyal "fan" Kemi olunloyo posted this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5BfR6Rlm32/?igshid=pos6zcu2141g

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by seunlayi(m): 4:54am On Nov 19, 2019
This is expository

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by RamseyBolton: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2019
And you believe this? 200M na beans?

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by DRPAIT123(m): 5:33am On Nov 19, 2019
She must be kidneying herself out.
When she is not being paid to help bubu win the northern state with a humongous margin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Xaomingo: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2019
This woman sha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2019
OP stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2019
You obviously haven't heard of sarcasm

Modified
In case you are wondering why I made this comment,
nairaland mod just help the op to edit the title. It initially read "kemi confirm she was bribed by biodun"

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Dobson43: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by NCAN911: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
k
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by J2381: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
What's sarcastic in what she said

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by chukwuibuipob: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
cool very gud. U ask a dumb question u got a du?b ansa

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Slawormir: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
Damnnnnn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by woleabayo(f): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2019
sarcastically
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Guyman02: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2019
This rape accusation is the most absurd and why the court imposed a fine of N1m on Busola for wasting the court time.

The judge must have wondered how the rapist raped the rapee in her father's house, then raped her again doggie style in his car, then raped the 17 year old rape victim again in his house and she was not held hostage all this time and the sex was still not consensual and she is not an slowpoke?

The other rapee called Ese even went back to the rapist church and took pictures, every man knows that as Osuofia will say if you 'handuru' a woman very well in bed, Okafors Law must come to play as she will never forget you and will come back for more anytime she has the opportunity, and if she can't have you because of reasons such as faithfulness in marriage she will always come around your neighbourhood to steal lustful glances, hear your voice and fantasize wink

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Opeyemi95(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Ok
The afterschool product is designed to empower university students. Discover amazing ideas and position yourself for success by signing up today.[url]afterschool.com.ng[/url]

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by GTFO(f): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Maychang:
OP stop spreading fake news.

What's fake about this?

Or did you went to kemi's page and didn't see the exact post??

You don chop this morning sha?? If not, goan feed your tummy before coming online abeg!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by 007sledge: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
I'm all fired up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Strica(f): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
RamseyBolton:

you did not hear "sarcastically" ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by namiji2598: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
in her whole life she never see 20m cash at hand nor either in her bank account once.talk more of 200m

audio 200m
am pretty sure she can open her legs for 100k

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by SteveOfu: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
My second biggest regret is voting for Buhari in 2015 and 2019, biggest regret was convincing others to vote for him. I did it out of sincerity and personal conviction. If I ever made you angry in defence of Buhari
.Please forgive me and I'm sorry.

Thank you

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Do you understand sarcasm? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Marvieduke(f): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Shey this auntie kemi wey her head dey touch like when two naked wire join.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by SaintHilary(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Movicq:
Alot

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by Bewiseedet(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Movicq:
Alot
lol. I dunno who taught us
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back by nairalee(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
I don't have a problem when people act so arrogant and nasty online. My problem is when they now come online and start begging for money when they can no longer fund their fake lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / Teni, Harrysong, Daddy Showkey, AY, Ramsey Noah Perform At Unsung Heroes Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.