Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree (70482 Views)

A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / Between Master's Degree And Professional Course / Cover Letter Or Motivation Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 23, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
I need your help, a friend of mine is trying to get an admission into a university. He is asked to write a motivation letter.  Please feel free to comment this letter.

Admission into Master’s Degree in Computer Science and Communication Engineering

I am writing to you to apply for the Master’s Degree in Computer Science and Communication Engineering in which I am particularly interested.
My aim is to work in an international field related to Information technology industry. Therefore I would like to gain a deeper theoretical knowledge in electrical engineering, computer science and communication networks.  I believe university of Duisburg-Essen with an interdisciplinary Master degree course in Computer Science and Communication Engineering is the best place to achieve my career objectives.

I just completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Communication Engineering from the University of Duisburg-Essen with an average grade of 2,6.  To further prepare myself for the program I completed a 3 month internship at Fraunhofer institute during my bachelor study. And I also worked a year and half at Etablissement NIC before my bachelor study. Thus I gained a valuable practical experience in computer maintenance, web development and network administration. I completed my bachelor thesis with a grade of 1,0  at Fraunhofer institute in microelectronic department. I also participate in a project at this same institute.  I tremendously enjoyed my experience.

I would finally like to add some activities which have developed in me a permanent taste of competitiveness and also emphasized my organization skills.  Since 2 years, I have been working voluntarily for IAESTE (International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience) under DAAD.  I have recently become responsible of the organization of IAESTE University of Duisburg.

Of an exceptional motivation, I strongly imply myself in my academic activities to carry out my objectives. I passed all the courses offered in bachelor study during the first trial except one. I have a very strong desire to pursue a career in (something will come here later) , 

The ambitions which I have just exposed to you would not be realized without a solid theoretical background and a strong real world experience specialized in system analysis and conception of application systems in communication networks. I am deeply convinced that the interdisciplinary Master degree course that ISE Program offers is the best way of concretizing this future because of its international orientation, well structured and . A completion of this Master’s Degree in University of Duisburg-Essen will be an excellent springboard for my future career and will provide me the knowledge and confidence to realize my dreams. Furthermore, the courses this program combines match perfectly my professional projects and academic expectations.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Re: Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree by DisGuy: 3:26am On May 24, 2007
Not bad, just some little bit here and there and you'll be done.

might try tommorrow(2day) feeling sleepy now
Re: Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree by davtoj: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hi

Is this your motivation letter or you posted this for someone, If it is your letter, then you have the general drift of what it should, it needs structure, some kind of flow. Also, you could take a look at your spelling, If i am the Admin officer,i will consider this too long, You need to reduce it,

D
Re: Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree by Avenir(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
A motivation letter is generally expected to answer three questions:

1. Where am I (situation analysis)?
2. Where do I want to go (goal)?
3. How will the masters degree assist in the goal achievement?

I think you have the general idea in the letter. You need to work on the flow and cut out information that won't answer any of the questions above. Then you'll be done.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree by MyPeace(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2010
Avenir:

A motivation letter is generally expected to answer three questions:

1. Where am I (situation analysis)?
2. Where do I want to go (goal)?
3. How will the masters degree assist in the goal achievement?

I think you have the general idea in the letter. You need to work on the flow and cut out information that won't answer any of the questions above. Then you'll be done.

thanks for the bolded hints!
Re: Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree by ishaaaaa: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2011
Hello every one!!

I just write a letter of motivation. Can any aone give me suggestions on this letter in order to make it a good letter.

My name is Bleep, aged 22, I am a Bleep national. I earned a bachelors degree in Electronic engineering in the year 2010 from Bleep university. With this letter I wish to put across my interests in studying a research Master degree program in Advanced Wireless Communication systems at Supelec.

My aim is to work in an international field related to wireless communication systems. Therefore I would like to gain a deeper theoretical and practical knowledge in wireless communication systems. I believe that a research master degree program at Supelec is the best place to achieve my career objectives. I just completed bachelor degree with a CGPA of 3.2/4.00. To further prepare myself for the program I completed a two month internship period in Technical operation and core networks, at Mobilink GSM (PMCL) during my bachelor study and one and a half month period in network maintenance centre(NMC) at Pakistan Telecommunication company ltd (PTCL). Thus I gained a valuable practical knowledge of GSM, Network switching systems and Network troubleshooting. I completed my final year project in Free Space Laser transmissions. I tremendously enjoyed my all experiences.

I have a sound knowledge and interest in wireless communication systems, wireless networking, modulation techniques for mobile radio, multiple access techniques for wireless communication, characteristics of communication channels, programming in C++, etc. My long term goal is to be actively involved with research in an area that I love.

The ambitions which I have just exposed to you would not be realized without a solid theoretical background and a strong real world experience specialized in communication systems. I am deeply convinced that research master degree course that the Supelec offers is the best way of concretizing this future because of its international orientation.

A completion of this Master’s Degree at Supelec will be an excellent springboard for my future career and will provide me the knowledge and confidence to realize my dreams. Furthermore, the courses this program combines match perfectly my professional projects and academic expectations.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Sincerely,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree by fasterfubu: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls I am rely confused and need ur advice on wat to pursue as master amongst the follow: mba , master public health and environmental microbiology. I am a microbiology graduate thanks for ur advice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook: Nasarawa Civil-Service Sacks Ruquayyat-Usman (pics) / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.