Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free (4877 Views)

Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents / Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free / ABUJA PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND VEHICLE DOCUMENTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Are you traveling and need to renew your vehicle documents as soon as possible? Do you need a tinted permit for your ride? We are here for whatever your needs are regarding vehicle documents just whatsapp or call 08144476474.... We deliver your documents to you and you pay after service.

Please if you've ever patronized or made transactions with me give me a review/ feedback rating of my service and kindly recommend. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by nikkyz(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2020
Your service was quick and Genuine. Will recommend you to anybody that needs prompt service.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by freshtomi(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2020
Used this service twice and I definitely will be back. officially my tint permit plug. Compete with all documents including medical report. Surest plug ��... Excellent customer service and I paid after receiving my documents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ikhide1: 7:39pm On May 08, 2020
My guy keep up the sincerity. Will recommend you to anyone that needs prompt services.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by mikylon(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2020
Very trust worthy fellow. Delivered as at when due and tint permit verified to be authentic.
Keep been trustworthy bro.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback... I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by lanrexdo(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
ok
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by williams20(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
His service is very professional , he's so customer centered and so nice wink
He delivered my job faster than I even imagined , God bless you , I'll surely use you more and more then recommend you to everyone I know .

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2020
Thank you sir for the recommendation. I appreciate
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:25am On May 16, 2020
Thank you so much for helping me renew my papers and obtaining my tinted glass permit!.
I have to admit that I was scared at first but the fact that you actually delivered my papers on the day you promised you will and had them waybilled to me in Ondo state is such a wonderful experience.
Just want to say thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2020
Thank you sir for believing in me ... I appreciate.
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by jaz(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2020
Dont normally do this cos average Nigerian is a thief or scammer. But once in a while you meet good people online.
I saw the OP advertise getting tint permit on several threads and decided to engage him.
He was courteous, polite and professional about his service. He got me original tint permit and signed medical report within a week or thereabout. Requested for 50% pay till completion which was interesting. Did home delivery of the documents with no extra charge and still sent me scanned copy to my phone. Also sent me npf weblink to verify the documents.
Cant think of any negative and that's not for want of trying. So I must say he is one of the good guys and I can recommend his services.
So to op I'm sure you dont know who I am, just take it as 1 of your satisfied customers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2020
Wow... Honestly I don't know who this is but I'm definitely grateful for the feedback.... Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2020
ospreywin:
Are you traveling and need to renew your vehicle documents as soon as possible? Do you need a tinted permit for your ride? We are here for whatever your needs are regarding vehicle documents just whatsapp or call 08144476474.... We deliver your documents to you and you pay after service.

Please if you've ever patronized or made transactions with me give me a review/ feedback rating of my service and kindly recommend. Thanks.
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2020
I'm still very much available to process your vehicle documents hassle free. Just whatsapp or call 08144476474
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ozoneamani02(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good evening Op! Like I promised you that when I get my the Documents I will give you a thumb up. He did my car papers without a single problem, kept calling me, waybill the papers and made sure that the delivery guy dropped papers here in Ogbomoso. I only paid for his service after I got the papers and this has never happened to me that we still have some Nigerians that stay by their word. I am happy to recommend the Op. He can be trusted with your car paper registration and renewal. Thanks.
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Thank you sir for the recommendation. I appreciate
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
ospreywin:
I'm still very much available to process your vehicle documents hassle free. Just whatsapp or call 08144476474
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by azebid(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Confirmed I received my documents second day of processing. Trustworthy
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
ospreywin:

Available
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Unveiling the brand

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Renew your vehicle documents hassle free 08144476474 whatsapp
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Renew your vehicle documents fast and hassle... Check my signature
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2020
ospreywin:
Renew your vehicle documents fast and hassle... Check my signature
Available
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Vehicle documents fast and hassle free
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
ospreywin:
Vehicle documents fast and hassle free
Op can be trusted with good business. Despite that I have never seen him, I have had dealings with him since last year and till now he has proven to be reliable, honest, customer-centric and thorough. Just received yet another completed job. Thumbs up bro! More wins! The good guys need to be encouraged, hence, this feedback/review.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Gilbertase:
Op can be trusted with good business. Despite that I have never seen him, I have had dealings with him since last year and till now he has proven to be reliable, honest, customer-centric and thorough. Just received yet another completed job. Thumbs up bro! More wins! The good guys need to be encouraged, hence, this feedback/review.

Thanks sir for the recommendation

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by ospreywin(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Payment on delivery... A great deal? Yeah!
Re: Vehicle Documents Fast And Hassle Free by pennzo: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Not done a review for anyone here before but I am extremely happy to do one for this moniker. Never met him or spoke to him but he delivered as promised and within 24 hours all over WhatsApp! He is courteous and customer centric and comes highly recommended for issues pertaining to vehicle registration and renewals.

Thanks for your service Bro. Appreciate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RARE 2008 JAGUAR XJL LONG WHEEL BASE 4dr SEDAN N5.5m OBO / 2003 Bmw 7 Series From Cotonou;price:3 M Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / New Arrivals: Lagos Port Cleared Tokunbo Cars For Sale. Toyota, Honda, Nissan,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.