Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Biometric Scan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Biometric Scan (587 Views)

WAEC Biometric Registration Procedure / Jamb 2012 Registration/form And Genuine/recommended Biometric Scanner Is Out / Biometric Finger Print For Scanner For Jamb{utme}2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Biometric Scan by obraye: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
Introducing biometric scan for utme registration is not necessary for now because not everybody has the scanner.Do they want to frustrate those that want to apply?
The utme board should try and review the biometric scan so that those in rural area can register for the exam.
Re: Why Biometric Scan by obraye: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2010
yeah i perfectly agree with you.My concern is that Naija is not ripe yet for the biometric scanner in this registration.Not everybody has access to this scanners.Even the Jamb offices don't even have the scanner, and you are asking people to use a fingerprint scanner, how can?
Re: Why Biometric Scan by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
Just order for one and that one that has been confirmed oh.
Re: Why Biometric Scan by obraye: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2010
ferdiii,it is easy to order.After making the orders, who pay the bills?Even if you and i can afford it what about the vast majority of the school leavers?Let us face reality it is good to use biometric scanners but the system is not ripe for it now,

(1) (Reply)

A Graduate Teacher Wanted For Full Time Employment / Jamb! 2011 Jamb 2011 For 500 / Guldberb, Yemi, Toseman, Ay Come And See Me Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.