Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding (49896 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / 4-year-old Girl Defiled By 8-year-old Female Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Shuku: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
They should start castrating such defilers of minors otherwise such abomination would continue.

When someone loses his manhood, someone else would think twice before using it for such evil.

Lord have mercy on us.

Bisi Fayemi advocated for this some weeks ago and people on this forum heaped insults upon her. I think this is the only way to curb this rape madness in Nigeria. Castrate the animals. Offer them counselling so we don't unleash psychopaths on the society. RAPISTS and CHILD ABUSERS/MOLESTERS deserve NO mercy.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Godhatesodomy: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Post links for your statistics

Do your own research. There are a few doctors on record saying that child molestation is the root cause of pedophile lust. There are court records on child rape that exist in every nation. There is no gay gene.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Godhatesodomy: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shuku:

Bisi Fayemi advocated for this some weeks ago and people on this forum heaped insults upon her. I think this is the only way to curb this rape madness in Nigeria. Castrate the animals. Offer them counselling so we don't unleash psychopaths on the society. RAPISTS and CHILD ABUSERS/MOLESTERS deserve NO mercy.

Death penalty for pedophiles.

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by 1Sharon(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Do your own research. There are a few doctors on record saying that child molestation is the root cause of pedophile lust. There are court records on child rape that exist in every nation. There is no gay gene.

Lol..you bloody liar. Post your links or keep quiet.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Godhatesodomy: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol..you bloody liar. Post your links or keep quiet.

They called it the greatest crime in American history. It was the Catholic churches rape of thousands of children in several US states, prosecutors were investigating to see if this gay manifesto had been done in all 48 states. Yet something stopped the investigation as we all know that the Church is involved in child rape in the Americas. The Black church in America is involved in child rape.

I won't post links cause you demand yet I share memes that show how you can research for yourself. PhD Donald Matthews exposes the black church and he is a minister himself.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by DexterousOne(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
okenwa216:
Ho wait, that’s practically not possible to me. I am a guy. And I was once a child. No amount of sex can make a guy bleed. Or does he have p***y. I am even surprised when they say a guy can be raped. How does his thing get erect without being in the mood ?

You have no idea
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

They called it the greatest crime in American history. It was the Catholic churches rape of thousands of children in several US states, prosecutors were investigating to see if this gay manifesto had been done in all 48 states. Yet something stopped the investigation as we all know that the Church is involved in child rape in the Americas. The Black church in America is involved in child rape.

I won't post links cause you demand yet I share memes that show how you can research for yourself. PhD Donald Matthews exposes the black church and he is a minister himself.

Wake up out your slumber

My friend get lost . Bloody liar
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Godhatesodomy: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
1Sharon:

My friend get lost . Bloody liar

Troll.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by 1Sharon(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Troll.

Liar for jesus
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Godhatesodomy: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Liar for jesus

Troll

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by 1Sharon(f): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Troll

Liar for christ
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Godhatesodomy: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Liar for christ

Don't feed the trolls grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Don't feed the trolls grin

Purblind christard
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Godhatesodomy: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Purblind christard

http://www.home60515.com/3.html

I'm not Christian grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by 1Sharon(f): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

http://www.home60515.com/3.html

I'm not Christian grin

Lying god botherer
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by DrMuzungu(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
I have a simple solution to this issue. Rape the rapist with a dry police baton (no vaseline, please) until he bleeds out, then throw him to the pigs.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by mignone(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
okenwa216:
Ho wait, that’s practically not possible to me. I am a guy. And I was once a child. No amount of sex can make a guy bleed. Or does he have p***y. I am even surprised when they say a guy can be raped. How does his thing get erect without being in the mood ?
Like seriously?
Did u read d write-up at all?
Are u parent yet pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by SunriseW(f): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
After now they will give him few years in jail.
Stupid senators, it's hate speech that's only giving them headache,they won't see this defiling of minors that is becoming common.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Oxb90: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
When he becomes gay tomorrow some will say na follow come
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by officialflex(f): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
I hope the boy''s parent track the man down, lock him up and make arrangements for several starved homos to blow his back out with no lubricator for a week with no drop of water. Chained like the animal he is and made to share cupboard with a dog and finally using a pestle on him in his asshole. Then they should release him and make sure he is jailed for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by SaintLorenzo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dis is disastrous
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by Giantess: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Boarding schools in this present day Nigeria is a no no for me. Even boys are no longer safe. God help us!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by profmathsland(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Paedophilia is a bastard. Very heinous act.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by CoolJulian: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jesus!
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by inyangprincew(m): 5:24am On Nov 20, 2019
this act of immorality on this country is getting out of hand 9 years old boy
the government should be able to address this matter very well
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding by samilly(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
The idiot should be put to death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.