Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Bbnaija Khafi Bags New Endorsement Deal With Natural Girl Wigs (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Khafi Bags New Endorsement Deal With Natural Girl Wigs (photos) (546 Views)

SHANK COMICS - My Super Natural Girl Friend Wants To Kill Me / Bbnaija Star, Sir Dee Bags New Endorsement Deal With 'oxford Group Nigeria' / Davido Reacts To Cee C New Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Khafi Bags New Endorsement Deal With Natural Girl Wigs (photos) by MsDoris(f): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem star, Khafi Kareem, has added another endorsement deal to her list of deals.

The reality star took to her Instagram page to share the good news to her fans, announcing that she is now the brand ambassador of Natural Girl Wigs as she accompanied the announcement with some photos from the signing.

See more: https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/11/bbnaija-khafi-bags-new-endorsement-deal.html

(1) (Reply)

I Never Expected It” – Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University / ”we Lead, Others Follow I Can Never Be Replaced” – Iyabo Ojo / Funke Akindele Biography: Age, Twins, Wedding, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.