Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Canadian Immigrations: Live And Work In Canada! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Immigrations: Live And Work In Canada! (1059 Views)

Will Nigeria Immigrations Collect My Expired Nigerian Passport / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Immigrations: Live And Work In Canada! by jamesp1: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
Hello forum brought this to you today, If you are interested just read on and do what it says you are to do but do send your scanned copies after doing printing and signing with other scanned copies of your documents as requested to me to forward to the Immigration lawyers at Canada. You will have a copy and I will have mine.
you can send them to jamespainterman@yahoo.com or dorothybrowning2@yahoo.com.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent:Thursday, 28 October, 2010 1:26:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)
Follow up and get back to me as soon as possible. When you look through the attached forms, you can call me for a minute and i will call you back so we can talk extensively on this. There is no need gambling with your future; that country,

Dr. Ige Benson
Medical Surgeon
Cell: xxxxxxxxxxx

Note: forwarded message attached.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Because there are three of you: xxxxx xxxxxxxxx

I will be in touch with you after this stage and let you the documentation and other things that we need for the application.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can reach me on this email.

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LL.M (Alberta) D.Jur (xxxxxxxxx)
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxxxxx Wilson Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxn@rxxxxx.com

This transmission and the documents attached to it are privileged communication intended only for the person named herein. Any person who receives this email in error or is not the intended recipient should please notify us immediately and destroy it and return the original transmission to us without making a copy of it.
Hello Ms. xxxxx:

My name is Dr. Xxxxxxx xxxxx. I am a lawyer practising from Toronto, Canada.

I have been retained by Mr. xxxxx in Califonia, US to process application for Immigration to Canada for you under the Canadian skilled workers program. I have been discussing the application with Mr. xxxxx

I reviewed your resume, received additional information from Mr. xxxxx and I have assessed you for the program. I am about to commence the application.

I attach to this email two (2) forms, which are required to commence the application.

a. Please print out the two forms
b. Make extra photocopy of each of the two forms.
c. Complete one set as a draft
d. Sign the signature sections of the other blank set
e. Courier both sets of of application forms (the completed draft and the signed blank copies) to me through the address below.

I will be in touch with you after this stage and let you the documentation and other things that we need for the application.

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxx xxxxnwan

Xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx, LL.M (Alberta) D.Jur (xxxxxx)
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxx Wilson Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

This transmission and the documents attached to it are privileged communication intended only for the person named herein. Any person who receives this email in error or is not the intended recipient should please notify us immediately and destroy it and return the original transmission to us without making a copy of it.

Fw:
Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:42:18 PM
"Bxxxxace ahxxxxan" <axxxxxxan@xxxxxxcom>
To:
"chudixxxx@xxxxx.com>, "" <PetOkaf@xxxxx.com>
Hello Ms. xxxxxx:

My name is Dr. xxxxxxxxxxx. I am a lawyer practising from Toronto, Canada.

I have been retained by Mr. xxxxxxxxor in Califonia, US to process application for Immigration to Canada for you under the Canadian skilled workers program. I have been discussing the application with Mr. Okafor.

I reviewed your resume, received additional information from Mr. Okafor and I have assessed you for the program. I am about to commence the application.

I attach to this email two (2) forms, which are required to commence the application.

a. Please print out the two forms
b. Make extra photocopy of each of the two forms.
c. Complete one set as a draft
d. Sign the signature sections of the other blank set
e. Courier both sets of of application forms (the completed draft and the signed blank copies) to me through the address below.

Because there are three of you,XXXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXput all the forms envelopes and courier to me.

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Bxxxxxxce xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxxx Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxx
Email: ahunwan@XXXX com

This trans
Re: Canadian Immigrations: Live And Work In Canada! by jamesp1: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
Sorry You can send me a blank email. As subject of the mail you are to inscribe Canada so as to help me send the attached file to you. to fill and do as you are instructed. the files are larger than what this forum can take. so just send me a blank email with subject canada. and you will get the documents within 24 hrs. thank you. all we need is 15 lucky persons to assist to migrate to Canada. Initial.
Re: Canadian Immigrations: Live And Work In Canada! by lanresz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
No need in paying anybody to process Canadian permanent resident. Paying a consultant will not make it faster or slower. The process is not difficult and not time consuming. The process could be found in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
Re: Canadian Immigrations: Live And Work In Canada! by Dsense(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
Yep to the above post.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Would You Like To Travel To? / null / Common sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.