Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra (27900 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by TheSourcerer: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Fake!
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by ohem007(m): 2:13am On Nov 20, 2019
IGBOSON1:

They should have concluded investigations before informing the press! If he’s lying -as i suspect he is- then they need to find his accomplices and find out what they intended doing with the baby! A search of his house, numbers he has called frequently and internet history could also reveal a lot!

Also, they need to find the mother of the baby! If she’s not an accomplice then it means the baby was stolen! If this is a criminal network, i hope they’ve not killed the mother!

Like seriously boss...
You said it all

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by grandstar(m): 3:46am On Nov 20, 2019
StarUp:
I wish this news can save Kogi people from what Yahaya Bello will do to their foolishness within the next four years...

The man over rig election, how are Kogites guilty of foolishness? My friend, warn yourself grin grin
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:09am On Nov 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I don't know why we don't like minding our business in this country. Science has proved recently that men can also give birth.. Free the man jor.
imagine some mumu still likes this comment
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Helinuex: 4:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by stormborn28(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I don't know why we don't like minding our business in this country. Science has proved recently that men can also give birth.. Free the man jor.

Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by favour32(m): 5:42am On Nov 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Only your science.
Re: Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra by Aidejay(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Jordan97:
6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https:///2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who-mocked-god-and-died.html
Death is inevitable. We're they meant to live forever?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons / Phone Snatchers Stab 30-Year-Old Tailor To Death In Kano (Photos) / Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.