Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Is Homosexuality A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Homosexuality A Sin? (434 Views)

Is Homosexuality A Sin Before God? / BIBLE STUDY: Is Homosexuality A Sin? / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Homosexuality A Sin? by Olivegreen(f): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is homosexuality a trully a sin because it was never completely justified in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by donaldking10: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
you and i both know the answer, yet u decided to ask a very stupid question.

3 Likes

Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by Queenmaker: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Romans 1:26-28. Please read it, don't wait for anyone to tell you if homosexuality is a sin.
Also, read your biology textbook to understand how the male and female reproductive system works.... Then answer the question you have asked.

2 Likes

Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by PabloAndreas(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oga “kpontus“ Pilate...homosexuality is a sin no matter the religion...tho u‘ll suerly have a few Anal Assassins like urself try to justify it on this forum...but m pretty sure u already know the answer to this stupid and unnecessary question

2 Likes

Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by Blabbermouth: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'm sorry love, you can't hold on to this and still want to walk with G-d.
Were you born this way? No!!!! No matter how far you push it back, you weren't born a lesb***.
Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by paxonel(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Olivegreen:
Is homosexuality a trully a sin because it was never completely justified in the Bible?
so long there is mutual agreement between the two people and it's a private affair it's not a sin.
But remember, it is irritating. Therefore practicing it openly is a sin because you are infringing on the right of those who are irritated by the sight of it to remain happy not seeing the act.
Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Olivegreen it was completely justified.lev 18:22 'No man is to have sexual relationship with another man,God hates that.23 & 24 No man or woman is to have sexual relationship with an animal. 1cor 6:9 .......will not possess Gods kingdom........homosexual... (read from the bible to confirm these)
Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by orunto27: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Homosexuality is a COMPOUND SIN worse than the Simple Sin commited by Adam & Eve.

You do it, your name enters automatically and permanently into The Book of Death.
Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by Olivegreen(f): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Thank you for the Bible references but I still don't see how those passages refer in any way to homosexuality.

I have gone through those passges and even more and I still haven't seen any one speaking against homosexuality. I even saw passages that support homosexuality rather than condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by Olivegreen(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
It seems that there are no more posts on this thread so let me start to clarify things.

@orunto27
Are you the one that is going to write my name in the book of death ehn?? Claiming God's secretary.

@Goldenpromise81
Leviticus should be the last place in the Bible to seek leverage in a Christian arguement. Leviticus dictates the life of a Jew and not a Christian and funny enough still does not condemn homosexuality.

@paxonel
Thank you. It's good to know that open-minded, reasonable people exist. But I believe in equailty and the rights of every citizen.

@Blabbermouth
I'm sorry love but I've been gay for as long as I could love. And I will talk about my God whenever the spirit inspires me to.

@Queenmaker
I'm not sure you know biology as much as you think you do because it is not unknown that homosexuality is a natural behavior even amongst animals.

1 Like

Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by Olivegreen(f): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
As for the Bible references, I just came back from church and I'm very exhausted so once I'm well rested, I'll explain in details how they have nothing to do with homosexuality.

Happy Corpus Christi. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by darfay: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
I would come back to develop this plot
Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by sonmvayina(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Being gay is not a sin.. But acting on it is what God condemns.. Simply because men have seeds and they are not supposed to be wasted.. They contains our next generation..genealogy is only transferred from father to son..
No such law is given for women as they do not have seeds.. Women using cucumbers or sucking each other is frisky to watch... No harm in there, but women are forbidden from having intercourse with animals because that is the womb that will nature human being
Re: Is Homosexuality A Sin? by sonmvayina(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
There are some men who are not sexually attracted to a woman, in other words.. They are gay, you can mastebate, but you must perform a ritual after wards.. It is all given in God's laws I leviticus 15,16,17&18

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC DOWNLOAD] Tasha Cobbs - Break Every Chain Mp3 Music Download / Change Your Foam Before Getting Married It's More Spiritual Than Physical / Corona Virus... A Time To Reflect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.