Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Enlarge Your Hips Within One Week Without Side Effect - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Enlarge Your Hips Within One Week Without Side Effect (1825 Views)

Senator Wear To Be Delivered In One Week. / Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) / How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enlarge Your Hips Within One Week Without Side Effect by doraozuruonye: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
just like the above headlines describes, i will show you the materials that will work wonder if you wish to lift your hip.
you know we Nigerians like imitating foreigners but they only show us the benefits without telling us the negative side, with the increasing rate of cancer in the world today, please ladies i advice you don't risk your future just becuase you want to look beautiful, God gave us natural gift that can make us look even more beautiful. please shun taking chemical all in the name of beauty. try this natural hip enlargement, and thank me later.

fenugreek
honey
maca seed
butter pear
red clove
and cumin seed
peruria seed
grind the above seed, separately, bring a clean bowl and half teaspoon, of each then mix it until the whole thing is properly mixed, then put it inside a container, and take half teaspoon each day or twice then rub it on your hips and buttock, another way to ensure fast action, try to do squatting atleast twice daily, i assure you before 5 days you will be amazed. If you need any of the seed send text to doragift1@yahoo.com

Re: How To Enlarge Your Hips Within One Week Without Side Effect by doraozuruonye: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
need assistant send text to the email above

Re: How To Enlarge Your Hips Within One Week Without Side Effect by doraozuruonye: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Note before: you can equally put it in pap, you will first fry it with vegetable oil, for 2 minutes then add 50ml of honey. this works perfect too.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Aso Ebi Styles For Wedding 2019: Best Ankara Aso Ebi Designs For Ladies / GOODBYE To The Reigning, Welcome To The New Mr Ideal Nigeria- PHOTOS / Skin Doctor Paris Gold My Honest Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.