Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road (39795 Views)

Lawyer Slumps And Die In Abia While Cross-examining A Witness / Bloody Road Accident; Car Hits Man To Death, Drives Off. - Nasarawareports. / Bloody Road Accident; Car Hits Man To Death, Drives Off. - Nasarawareports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by AuroraB(f): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2019
waynejesus:
Now the push the blame on the innocent young man... How do they know he is pressing phone, they just lay allegation on him hmm
Possibly a lie. Nigerians are never truthful in witnessing angry
They switch events for no cause.
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by YurFatHer: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
BonPatrick:
Useless boy
lolz... when his parents used to tell him that it's d phone that will kill him. he took it as a joke

1 Like

Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Timileyin1234(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
He was on Nairaland
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Tedsart(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
A lesson to others.
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2019
cheesycheesycheesy Dunno why I find this funny grin
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Hoodbilonia: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Im ready to crush anyone i see on express crossing when theres a bridge
I hate brakes at top speed
Too dangerous
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Samolajube(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Quick recovery man!
We need to be addicted in positive thinking rather than phone pressing.....
Pls learn from this.
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by popp(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2019
He bought Tiger Nut; "weapon of destruction". He was pressing his Phone; coordination of "destructive" activity. As he was crossing the road; got carried away by the ephoria of the "destructive" action that is to take place.

It's nature Bro...
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by ignis: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Why is everyone blaming the guy crossing the road and not the driver of the car??
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by DarkJeddi(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2019
waynejesus:
Now the push the blame on the innocent young man... How do they know he is pressing phone, they just lay allegation on him hmm
Didn't you read where an eyewitness gave account of what happened?

Abi pressing phone na spiritual matter?
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Experience they say is the best teacher.....but this experience is a strong one....hope he is not having internal bleeding...may God save him
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Kennyswagzz: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Why do bad things always happen in the east?
Why?crycrygringrin
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2019
10,000 ways to die
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by mexbee1(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Metrixnews:
A middle aged man whose name could not be ascertained has reasons to thank God after he survived a ghastly accident along Uzakoli/Bende road, Abia state on Tuesday.

An eye witness, Okoro Uche who spoke to ABN TV disclosed that the victim was crossing the road after buying tiger nut.

He was reportedly pressing his phone while in the middle of the road, not caring about oncoming vehicles.

He was hit by an oncoming vehicle, leaving him unconscious.

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/11/man-who-was-hit-by-oncoming-vehicle-while-pressing-his-phone-along-express-way-lands-in-hospital-graphic-photos/

Quick recovery bro we all guilty of this in o e way or the other we need to b careful
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Why do bad things always happen in the east?
Why?crycrygringrin

Lols looking for trouble abi?...funny you
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by WriterX(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2019
now his news has hit FP
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by RamseyBolton: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Story might have been remodelled to save the driver. Get well soon boy
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by VersatileVee: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Metrixnews:
A middle aged man whose name could not be ascertained has reasons to thank God after he survived a ghastly accident along Uzakoli/Bende road, Abia state on Tuesday.

An eye witness, Okoro Uche who spoke to ABN TV disclosed that the victim was crossing the road after buying tiger nut.

He was reportedly pressing his phone while in the middle of the road, not caring about oncoming vehicles.

He was hit by an oncoming vehicle, leaving him unconscious.

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/11/man-who-was-hit-by-oncoming-vehicle-while-pressing-his-phone-along-express-way-lands-in-hospital-graphic-photos/

Chai bros phone don press now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Kennyswagzz: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols looking for trouble abi?...funny you
I nor talk anything ooh before them mods go come ban me againgringrin
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
I nor talk anything ooh before them mods go come ban me againgringrin

Hahaha...no be only mods go ban you...have a nice day bro

1 Like

Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by larryking540: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
Experience they say is the best teacher,

next time, he go take precaution while crossing the main road.
Why should u first of all cross a main road ,when there isn't traffic light
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by abeliver: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Check am well,u go see say dis story get either political/relationship wahala behind am...
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by KINGreignn: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Shout out to our Akwa Ibomites and Calabar guys, they be walking majestically in the middle of a road chatting or having earphones on not minding traffic and expecting cars to avoid them. I wish them this treatment for their foolishness.
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by KINGreignn: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Too dangerous

Well, its possible, reason is you drive a tuketuke crv 1999 model.
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Bahamas95(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2019
He get luck.

Wish him speedy recovery
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Bahamas95(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Too dangerous
"ANYONE" Including your family members abi? Easier said than done.

Werey!

2 Likes

Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by justmi1: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
He was at fault, but people still need to drive at safe speeds in residential areas. The speed limits are not for fun .
don't you think that's why he yet lives?
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Realfrankie(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Him be dey follow client up grin grin
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by Angeldada55(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Local man is tired of life !!!

He no wan make una know say suicide ; he come dey press phone for express.

The driver get luck say he no kill ham Cx we for dey swear for ham like this so...

Iffa no talk now, e go be like pesin no know anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by BRATISLAVA: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2019
justmi1:
don't you think that's why he yet lives?
but it can be avoided. I've seen a guy use high speed to kill an innocent bystander in a residential area. So yes, speed kills and he was speeding
Re: Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road by UgoManchester(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2019
Phone Madness. He is lucky to still be alive. Next time, he will put his life first b4 other things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Winners Golden Chance Lotto Results For Yesterday And Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.