Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lagos Nigeria - Video : Escape From The Concrete Jungle To Go To The Beach - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lagos Nigeria - Video : Escape From The Concrete Jungle To Go To The Beach (425 Views)

What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? / Ekaladerhan: A Crown Prince Lost In The Niger Delta Jungle? / 2017: Six Richest Kings In Nigeria [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nigeria - Video : Escape From The Concrete Jungle To Go To The Beach by ludoliu(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FSZbS3aYs[url][/url
Hi ! I invite you for an amazing ride from the concrete jungle of LAGOS NIGERIA to a paradise beach. I shot this video with osmo pocket and gopro 7 in speed boat, then the drone mavic pro .

The trip brings you all the way from VICTORIA ISLAND, LEKKI, thru MARINA, CMS, and the impressive and gigantic harbor of Lagos.
After the ride in the middle of gigantic oil tankers and containers ships, you'll finally discover a small paradise beach located after snake Island. The place is called Ilashe.

(1) (Reply)

Idumuje-ugboko Kigship Tussle: Our Story, Our Case! / Why Do We Have Many Landladies Than Landlords In Benin City / Why The Anglican Church Lost Igboland To The Roman Catholic Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.