Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Teebillz For Calling Tacha "My Daughter" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Teebillz For Calling Tacha "My Daughter" (604 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Teebillz For Calling Tacha "My Daughter" by AmeboBook: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2019
When Teebillz showed interest in taking Tacha to international heights, many suspected he only wanted to make himself relevant fire fresh life into a 'finished' career. In an Instagram post, Kemi Olunloyo called out the disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate manager for calling her (Tacha) his daughter in a professional relationship. While schooling him to the game, the controversial journalist wrote:

'PR TIP FOR TACHA IKIDE

My second degree is a FIRST CLASS in Public Relations Management. USA's renowned @gouchercollege school of Public Relations.
In PR, you must maintain professional relationships to properly portray your client to the media. PR is NOT promotion. Some Publicists take up management roles and vice versa but looking at @teebillz323 who many in the industry has professed that his relationship with Tacha Akide will "end in tears" according to Joy, should keep it strictly professional. Tunji this is a $500 advise I'm giving you FREE. This is the same problem I have with Nigerians at home. Calling me Aunty, Mummy etc. No more familiarity and disrespecting my children who mummy is reserved for. Tacha is your CLIENT, Stop calling her "my daughter" in a management scenario. In real life she's old enough to be your sister not close to your daughter. But take this girl International and stop calling her "my daughter". Her fanbase ONLINE are really trying to bring her down but none of you see that yet. Good Luck'

https://www.amebobook.com/kemi-olunloyo-calls-out-teebillz-for-calling-tacha-my-daughter-in-a-professional-relationship-shes-your-client-59921.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Teebillz For Calling Tacha "My Daughter" by beresponsible(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Mtcheww abegi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Teebillz For Calling Tacha "My Daughter" by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Wee she jus shitupp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Cardi B Performance At Live Spot Festival In Lagos / Mayorkun Escapes Beaten By An Angry Mob After Alleged Slapping A Landmark Staff / Bbnaija’s Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After Split With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.