Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert (33376 Views)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Amuatulu:
Who recorded the video
intelligent question. clout chasers on the loose..
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by izubext007: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bleep U , U Jst Made Me To Waist My Kb In Viewing This Thing
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by permit225(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
LegendaryLover:
embarassed oh lawd... I can just imagine, after that initial wave of happiness, then u as a father realize it's a fluke, by that ur son wey him expensive tuition fees u hustle for all thru d day n return home late n tired ..
omo that child go collect beating straight up
ah ah uncle try take a chill pill.. Look around...d man does not look lyk all those ajegule frustrated dad...Abi d man look lyk who dey chop 4rm hand to mouth...
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by Angeldada55(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok...

So, for your mind...ehn

Make I tell una ; it's acting !!!

Abi, una need make pesin come tell una again ni ?

Iffa no talk now, some mumu go say the boy smart and some fools go say dem kee dia own pikin...
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by LegendaryLover(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
permit225:
ah ah uncle try take a chill pill.. Look around...d man does not look lyk all those ajegule frustrated dad...Abi d man look lyk who dey chop 4rm hand to mouth...

ask him why he still works even when he "doesn't look like those frustrated ajegunle dads," and he'll tell u it's to provide for the fam.

Although i know it's a prank, all i'm saying is a kid should not play with my emotion (money is an emotional thing for many)
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by Westernlove: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
LegendaryLover:
embarassed oh lawd... I can just imagine, after that initial wave of happiness, then u as a father realize it's a fluke, by that ur son wey him expensive tuition fees u hustle for all thru d day n return home late n tired ..

Typical black nigerian man.....Always angered and bittered and transferring their aggression to other people. Mon.key go try am for Yankee. Na Inside Solitary Confinement u go end up lol.
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by LegendaryLover(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Westernlove:

Typical black nigerian man.....Always angered and bittered and transferring their aggression to other people. Mon.key go try am for Yankee. Na Inside Solitary Confinement u go end up lol.

typical nigerian man with too much social media exposure...

Where's our african values of right behaviour and respect.

train up a child in the way he should go...
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by LegendaryLover(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Westernlove:

when ur child prank u in presence of visitors, and u end up appearing foolish ur eye will open.
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by kingxsamz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
LegendaryLover:

they're all acting.
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by LegendaryLover(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
kingxsamz:

they're all acting.

i know...

It's my reaction to an hypothetical situation.
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by Hassan05(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Get my video course for Instagram, fb and Twitter ads and sponsor strategies to promotes your brand, business and services

/2348163970636
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Completely staged.

1 Like

Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by specco(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
LegendaryLover:
Listen very well. The boy is a "kid" and not a "pikin" The father of a "kid" is cultured and enlightened enough not to inflict pain on his boy for just being a child. Whilst the father of a "pikin" being of lower status will definetely let out his frustration on the innocent "pikin" for such minor prank that everybody should just laugh over.
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Amuatulu:
Who recorded the video
CCTV
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by LegendaryLover(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
specco:

Listen very well. The boy is a "kid" and not a "pikin" The father of a "kid" is cultured and enlightened enough not to inflict pain on his boy for just being a child. Whilst the father of a "pikin" being of lower status will definetely let out his frustration on the innocent "pikin" for such minor prank that everybody should just laugh over.

Urghhhh.. .really?

oga cultured man,
i'm entitled to my opinion. so fvck off my mention already
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by LegendaryLover(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
mechanics:
Hahahah, I will ignore him o, it can be annoying when a father his waiting for his salary at the end of a month
grin
mechanics:
Hahahah, I will ignore him o, it can be annoying when a father his waiting for his salary at the end of a month
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by Paxmedical(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Children can be funny. He should go and sleep
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by webngnews: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Amuatulu:
Who recorded the video

The sound was even engineered.
The boy definitely didn’t make those sound
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by umarshehu58(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Rubbish

But who would believe this nonsense
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by donpedro11(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert by BlackBovi: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.