Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Where In Badan Can I Buy Umd For Psp? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where In Badan Can I Buy Umd For Psp? (1020 Views)

Vita ***EXCHANGE*** Ps Vita For Psp......... / Nairaland Official PSP Apps,games,tutorials & H@cks(striclty For PSP Fans Only) / PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In Badan Can I Buy Umd For Psp? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2007
can somebody please tell me where in ibadan can i buy universal media disk (umd) for psp.
Re: Where In Badan Can I Buy Umd For Psp? by Lush: 10:42am On May 29, 2007
Hey, why buy UMD's when you can dump movies on your memory stick to watch Scratch that, why even watch movies when you can download and dump games on your memory stick to watch for FREE! Dude, you need to be strong in the force!
Re: Where In Badan Can I Buy Umd For Psp? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2007
thanks Lesh, I heard about downloading on the M card but don't know how to do it? Do you? Hope to har from you.
Re: Where In Badan Can I Buy Umd For Psp? by Lush1: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2007
The first thing is you need an application to download torrent files. There're quite a couple (uTorrent, BitComet, Shareaza, etc). Download the app to a pc connected to the internet then go to any of these torrent sites (www.mininova.org or www.isohunt.com) to search for whatever game file you want. Type in the game in the search box and click on the one that has the most "seeders". The rest as they say is history , wink

(1) (Reply)

The Best Blog Download Free! / YourEMGN Game Of The Year 2009 Winners / Assassin's Creed 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.