Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Twitter Reacts Over Babcock Student Sex Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twitter Reacts Over Babcock Student Sex Video (4594 Views)

How Fellow Student Leaked Sextape: True Story Behind Babcock Student Sex Video / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reacts Over Babcock Student Sex Video by newsmag: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to react to a sexy ape leaked on social media.

The sex video of a Babcock student has been leaked online which was allegedly leaked by the guy she was having sex with and it happened right in Babcock University school campus and Nigerians have been sharing the video on all social media platforms.

According to a few reports, the girl is a student in the accounting department while the guy in the video had been expelled from the school before the incident happened but claims he was dared and that is why he decided to leak the video.

See reactions from some social media users below.

https://newsmag.com.ng/twitter-reacts-as-babcock-students-sex-video-gets-leaked-online/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts Over Babcock Student Sex Video by OBM001(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: Twitter Reacts Over Babcock Student Sex Video by Harry00(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
twitter i am coming
Re: Twitter Reacts Over Babcock Student Sex Video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Control spoil

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost My WAEC Certificate: How Can I Get Another? / Secondary School Students Lock Lips In New Viral Video / Compare Girls Classroom Versus Boys Classroom In 1950’s In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.