Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family (5322 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by mrLhanray(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Acidosis:

What happened to the money?

he borrowed part of the money for one business, with hopes that he will recoup the money before the church will ask for it, but unfortunately for him the man whom they both invested together scammed him and fled, the man happens to be a devoted member of another church, I know this man and we've not seen him since then.
Though everybody blamed him for doing such and were ready to help him cos the deed has been done, the pastor was not even ready to listen. the money was in the range of 200k-400k
Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
oyaaa:
shes just spitting nonsense from her mouth

No she is not. I am attending RCCG too and most of the things she related up there are true. I don't know if it's a modus operandi of the church as a whole, but these things happen in many parishes and zones.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Shegzy8:

Lol. You are quite ignorant. Just like the civil service, Redeem pays according to hierarchy. Parish pastor's, Area pastor's, Zonal Pastor's, Provincial pastor's, Regional pastor's, Special assistants to GO.
I repeat again, building of churches isn't only financed by a pastor, so many members contribute one way or the other.
About been transferred, it is a norm in redeem that makes anyone liable to transfer during convention month. Least you forget, the parish he is been transferred to was also supervised by someone. A parish pastor can only be transferred within where he resides ( that is if you live in ikeja, you will be transferred within that environment).

The guy is right and you are wrong. Maybe you are not exposed to how things are run in RCCG. Or you are trying to cover up something. I don't know. But everything the guy you are responding to said I've seen it happen in RCCG.
Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by sonmvayina(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Christianity was created to control poor people and people with no sense...only such people can believe a woman can get pregnant without a mans sperm...well good luck to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by jcross19: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
cenaman:
My tithe and offering are for the orphans and widows, who church epp?
oga you are wasting your money and that's not even tithe but alms giving ! tithe and offering in the house of God !
Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by jcross19: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
sonmvayina:
Christianity was created to control poor people and people with no sense...only such people can believe a woman can get pregnant without a mans sperm...well good luck to them.
while Islam was created to do what with people? to cause havoc?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by sonmvayina(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
jcross19:
while Islam was created to do what with people? to cause havoc?

Muhammad wanted to clean up the mess made by the Christians.. But ended up with a bigger shit hole...

All for control of the masses.... And more power for the elite.....

I have read the old testament, I have not found where the Almighty God ordered us to kill his son and believe in his death for atonement.. No where.. What he keeps repeating is repent and forsake I will forgive... 2nd Chronicles 7 :14.. And psalm 5:16..

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Lady narrates how Redeem church impoverished her family

A Twitter user took to her social media page to narrate her family's bitter experience with the Redeem Christin Church of God.

The young narrates whose father is a pastor in one of the Zonal branch of the church reveals how his father strife day to day to meet up with the target set by the Church's headquarters which has since left his family decimated.

She wrote:

My father is a zonal pastor in redeem. For years, I've watched this man slave for that church. Money that he would have used to put us in good schools all went into building churches and the church continued to milk him by transferring him the moment he's done building

Thread �

The Wolf Of Ikeja Underbridge
@Olumuyiwa__
Replying to @Olumuyiwa__
He goes on to explain how the RCCG franchise works

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
8:29 AM - Jun 8, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
292 people are talking about this

My father has built over 5 churches some days we barely eat at home. I can't remember how many times they sent me back home from school as a school fee defaulter since primary school and still, my father never stopped building churches. Why?
As a redeem pastor, you have a percentage of offerings/tithe you have to turn in to the church account and as at 2017 or so, if you didn't meet the bench mark for attendance, you'll be penalized. My dad has to "plant a church" every year either in April or December �
Reading this tweet, I'm actually crying for my dad and my family. This man is 50+ and he's hypertensive, yet they gave him 2 zones to manage as if the stress of managing one isn't already too much. But if you take away Christianity from my dad, he'll have nothing else to live for
I've had to grow up in a house where my parents loved the church more than me. My mom seized all my trousers one time because I wore trouser to a night vigil ON A COLD RAINY NIGHT! sometimes I want to scream and tell them "if you die, the church will replace you"
But what sacrilege! They will stop paying my school fees and tell me to come and sit at home since I'm being influenced by other people outside. Mehn! I HATE REDEEM! I HATE THE CHURCH! but I can't tell my parents this because a girl has to survive �
Did I mention that every month, they do a "remittance" where they remit every single offering and tithe that came into the church, to the headquarters? �� The remaining 30% is just about 1k or so. My dad never touched that money until one day when we couldn't get food a
At home and he had to go to headquarters to ask for that money. I won't even mention how much they gave him because it's embarrassing ���

https://twitter.com/i_preezah/status/1196714753542033408?s=19

Read more here:

https://bidemiblog.com/lady-narrates-how-redeem-church-impoverished-her-f/

Isn't it time Lalasticla move this to Frontpage? Tag him o
Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by paito: 4:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Op you should be thanking God for your Father, they that sow in TEARS will surely reap in joy.There is a living God in RCCG He will surely compensate your Dad. What makes Isaac and Jacob to be great was because Abraham sowed in pains.No sowing that God will not reward here on earth.Nothing can happen to your Dad without God permission,leave transfer to God.Just pray for him more for God to give more Grace ma
Re: Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family by paito: 4:48am On Nov 22, 2019
mrLhanray:

he borrowed part of the money for one business, with hopes that he will recoup the money before the church will ask for it, but unfortunately for him the man whom they both invested together scammed him and fled, the man happens to be a devoted member of another church, I know this man and we've not seen him since then.
Though everybody blamed him for doing such and were ready to help him cos the deed has been done, the pastor was not even ready to listen. the money was in the range of 200k-400k

The pastor really help him or else the judgement of God would have been disastrous.God doesn't joke with sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? / People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.