Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (75721 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by ijustdey: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sometimes when you are going somewhere and your intuition urges you to return home, it might be for your own good.

A Kenyan man named Elphas Angulo was onboard a car to another town to attend a funeral but at a point in the journey, he felt a strong urge to alight suddenly and return home.

Little did he know that it was his wife of 15 years whose adulterous cup was full and God was inviting him to witness the event.

“I was going to Busia for a burial but at 11 pm at night I decided to get off the car and return home. When I reached home I knocked and she came to receive me,” he told Citizen TV.

He said as soon as his beautiful wife opened the door for him, he heard another person open the inner door with a suspicious force.

He then hurried to ascertain who could have been in the room with his wife he had always trusted for a decade and a half of marriage.

To Angulo’s surprise, there was another man in the house with his wife at that ungodly hour, wearing a skirt.

When he questioned her, she recited the cliched anthem that she was just running an errand for the devil.

“She told me the devil tempted her and left my house later. I was left with three kids and she has never returned till date,” Angulo said in the interview.

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/man-returns-home-to-meet-wifes-illicit-lover-in-his-room-wearing-a-skirt/1dth446.amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marriages of today. Wives learnt cheating from their husbands. Men are to be blamed. lipsrsealed
ijustdey:

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/man-returns-home-to-meet-wifes-illicit-lover-in-his-room-wearing-a-skirt/1dth446.amp

Lalasticlala

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nlPoster: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
What's the exact problem so we know how to advise you, op.

Is it the fact of the man or he was wearing a skirt? Which one did you find offensive?

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
nlPoster:
What's the exact problem so we know how to advise you, op.

Is it the fact of the man or he was wearing a skirt? Which one did you find offensive?

Chimo!

25 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by qualityovenbake(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
He should had force the he-goat to deposit one of his balls as down payment for having sex with his wife in their matrimonial house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nlPoster: 2:58am On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Chimo!

Translate plz

I dont speak whatever language that is.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by BrokeFucker007: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Marriages of today. Wives learnt cheating from their husbands. Men are to be blamed. lipsrsealed
Typical "average" woman, never guilty of anything, nothing is their fault hahahaha :-)

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by BLEMOSEDU: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Typical "average" woman, never guilty of anything, nothing is their fault hahahaha :-)
My wife is also guilty of this, any time she does something bad and I confront her she gets defensive, blaming me for acting the way she did lol

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by BrokeFucker007: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2019
BLEMOSEDU:

My wife is also guilty of this, any time she does something bad and I confront her she gets defensive, blaming me for acting the way she did lol
Most of them na their way but the very smart ones can admit when they are wrong and apologize the rest of them eeeh, them snore, or breath or even drink water dem go accuse u say na u cause the water to enter their mouth faster than the want. We know them.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by najib632(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The law of God will cure the madness of both sexes if only it will be implemented.

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by nlPoster: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Ok, hate speech .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Maybe.....
najib632:
The law of God will cure the madness of both sexes if only it will be implemented.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by bukatyne(f): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:

Translate plz

I dont speak whatever language that is.

Just am exclamation in Igbo.

Your question was hilarious!

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Gboyeboy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How is it the man’s fault for catching his wife cheating on him?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Kingluqman(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Are they all Babcock graduates?

grin cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by scrapNG: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
LOL
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by sexy74(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
When you see them you know them and their tendencies .

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Day169: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
It reminds me of when Kenyans say they are better than Nigeria in every aspect!
.. I agree on this one. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Passionate888: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Na wa o, na to remain single sure pass o.. If konji hold u, just carry any pay as you go or enter social media.. Marriage na pure scam

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by AstroG: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Hmmmm

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by osazsky(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
As a feminist I cant blame his wife

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Hubsolar: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Weirdos grin Kenyans shar

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Outstanding stupidity. You deserve a pat on the back. Bravo!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by LollipopCandy(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by realstars: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
I dont trust woman, and will never trust them,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by adesegun121(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Inside life
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by lateezy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
All is well

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by noisy45(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why is it that married women are so easy to Bleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by danot1030: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
No be Kenya?

That's there practice there.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
This ain't the devil, this is Kenya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.