Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam (576 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Hajj 2018: First Batch Of Kaduna Pilgrims Airlifted To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by thenignews: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam

British envoy to KSA Simon Collins reverted to Islam and performed the first Hajj to Mecca ever performed by a senior UK diplomat.

Read on:
https://www.thenignews.com/2019/11/british-ambassador-to-saudi-arabia-and.html?m=1

Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by sulasa07(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2019
thenignews:
British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam

British envoy to KSA Simon Collins reverted to Islam and performed the first Hajj to Mecca ever performed by a senior UK diplomat.

Read on:
https://www.thenignews.com/2019/11/british-ambassador-to-saudi-arabia-and.html?m=1
I hope they wont get indoctrinated by Saudi Wahhabism like others
Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
sulasa07:

I hope they wont get indoctrinated by Saudi Wahhabism like others
Which one is Saudi wahabism again? Is that the name of a new sect?
Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by sulasa07(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Which one is Saudi wahabism again? Is that the name of a new sect?
is it the first time you are hearing about Wahhabism or is it because I added Saudi to it,even MBS said on live tv that they started propagating Wahhabism on the request of the British government.
Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by alkasimsn(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2019
Alhamdulillah
Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2019
sulasa07:

is it the first time you are hearing about Wahhabism or is it because I added Saudi to it,even MBS said on live tv that they started propagating Wahhabism on the request of the British government.

So what is Wahabism as derived from the British government?
Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by sulasa07(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

So what is Wahabism as derived from the British government?
Why don't you ask them?
Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
sulasa07:

Why don't you ask them?

I heard it from you now.
Re: British Ambassador To Saudi Arabia And His Wife Accepts Islam by tintingz(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's obvious why they embrace the religion.

(1) (Reply)

Was Ezra Believed By The Jews To Be The Son Of God? / Daily Quotations That Give Inspiration / Great Islamic Ebooks For Downloads In Islamic Center Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.