Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Telegram Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Telegram Scam (335 Views)

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me / Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Scam by Hefty5(m): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2019
hello naira Landers, pls I just got scammed online in telegram, of the sum of 70k.. the scammer hacked account of someone I know and I fell victim......
I made a transfer to a Zenith Bank account with the name cheta prosper Patrick...
From investigations I got , the scammer Also hacked or cloned my own telegram account to scamm ppl Verry Close to me, I v gone to bank they said i should get a court order requesting that my money be reverted back ....
Right now am faced with double tragedy.. My Money stollen and my account cloned..
plz help me know wat to do coz am so so confused right now ....... I need my money Honestly wats the probability of getting it back,someone should help a poor brother in need....

(1) (Reply)

Babcock Reacts To Leaked Xex Tape, Says The Boy Was Expelled In February / Imo Police Rescue 14 Pregnant Teenagers From Centre / Wow!!! Hawker Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy By The Road Side In Imo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.