Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Own A Business? It's Time To Shine With #fidelitysmespotlight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Own A Business? It's Time To Shine With #fidelitysmespotlight (479 Views)

Sparkle And Shine With Trainers With Glitter By Superga / Maximizing ROI With Business IT Solutions / I Can't Go On Living Anymore, It's Time To End It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Business? It's Time To Shine With #fidelitysmespotlight by FidNnamdi: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Do you have a small business?
Then you should step in here now and don't be left out of a chance to push your business into the spotlight grin

They did an SME Funding event earlier this year and now they are looking to spotlight 5 small businesses on their social media platforms and reward them with some of their SME offerings like

- Access to market opportunities via numerous trade partnerships
- Extended business network as they join the Fidelity SME family
- Business mentorship and advisory from some of the best in the country
- FSBA account opening which provides them with zero operating costs which is one less thing to worry about. cry

3 of these businesses will also get the chance to tell their business stories in a live interview session at their Private Banking lounge and also get a feature on the Fidelity Bank SME radio forum.

Ah, if you know a small business or if ou own a small business (yes you can nominate your own business), go ahead and nominate the business here - http:///SMEspotlight

Me I'm going to get my brother, sister, neighbor, cousin, girlfriend, and all my yard people to nominate my business now.

Be there and be slowing your own cruise down by your own self.

#FidelitySMEspotlight

(1) (Reply)

The Report Of The Anambra State Chief Firefighter On The Fire Outbreak At Obosi / Jos Hikers Take A Tour Round Jos. (pics) / COVID-19: Lagos State Government Announce Free Food package For Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.