Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,049 members, 7,841,964 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Please Advise An Unsure Vet Student.�� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advise An Unsure Vet Student.�� (226 Views)

Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / UI Vet Student Breaks Record, Graduates With 11 Distinctions / UI Vet Student Breaks Record, Graduates With 11 Distinctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise An Unsure Vet Student.�� by tehmih306(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Hii everyone.
I'm a 200l student of veterinary medicine.
I'm facing lots of challenge in school as a vet student and it made me go online to check what my course(vet) has to offer after graduation.
The things i saw online were not encouraging at all.
Now I'm contemplating changing my course to a less stressful one.
The major challenge I'm facing is the excessive work and lack of time for anything else apart from school work including the gradual reduction of my CGPA ever since i entered the college fully.
The good grades i had in my first year is gradually being siphoned and I'm scared.

Now my question is : is VET worth it.
I know myself if i put my heart and soul into something I'll get it done...
I just want to seek advice if this COURSE pays in the long run.
Re: Please Advise An Unsure Vet Student.�� by Officialgarri: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Let me tell you something son, it takes a high level of interest to succeed in a particular field.
Mc Oluomo's interest in being a tout is what made him a successful agbero.

Why offer a course you do not have interest in just in the name of 'I went to university'?

Apparently, you are not interested in the course and you might not be successful in it.
You have a choice to opt out now and go for what you really want or begin to develop special interest in the Vet field.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise An Unsure Vet Student.�� by tehmih306(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for the advice sir
Re: Please Advise An Unsure Vet Student.�� by shollish(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm
Follow ur heart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 Application Open At Nigeria Army Inst. Of Tech & Environmental Studies / Mtn Scholarship 2019 / Teachers’ And Students’ Perceptions On The Need For Guidance Counsellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.