Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Married But No Sex - Episode4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married But No Sex - Episode4 (452 Views)

Married But No Sex - Final Episode / Married But No Sex - Episode 2 / Married But No Sex - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married But No Sex - Episode4 by Jameskyrian(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
*Married But No Sex - Episode 4*

����‍♀������

Bro Solo read the note with tears in his eyes. His marriage of one day just disappeared into thin air in a jiffy. 'Where could she have gone? Why didn't she give me just a little time to explain myself. Who will help me tell Sis Rose how much I love her? Who will help me tell her she's more important to me than sex?'

He put a call through to some people, first to her father. Please sir did you hear from my wife? His father-in-law was embarrassed by such a question. 'How can you ask me such a question when she's supposed to be with you? I hope nothing

Continue reading on the link below

�� �� �� �� �� �� ��

https://jkcyno.com/2019/11/21/married-but-no-sex-episode-4/

(1) (Reply)

Death's Day. / The Abomination - Episode 6 / How To Bake A Cake Using 3 Ingredients/without Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.