Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman (2336 Views)

Bandits Kill Miyetti Allah’s Leader, 4 Others In FCT (pics) / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen kill Miyetti Allah Chairman

Unknown gunmen have killed the chairman of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Sa’adu Musa, in Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State.

Igbere TV learnt that the victim who doubled as the Ardo of Gindiri was reportedly killed on Tuesday at about 8 p.m. in Mangu town

Nura Abdullahi, state chairman of MACBAN, while disclosing this on Thursday in an interaction with journalists in Jos, said the incident occurred near Mangu police station.

According Abdullahi, the incident occurred soon after the deceased had finished taking tea at a joint, adjacent to Magu police headquarters.

“I have traveled to Mangu and the DPO of Mangu police station has told me he has signalled the state headquarters on the matter. I have equally informed the state police commissioner, DSS, and commander, Operation Safe Haven.

“The body of the victim has been released to us and has since been buried according to Islamic rite,” Abdullahi added.

Isaac Akinmoyede, the state Police Commissioner, confirmed the incident.

He said an investigation into the matter was ongoing and arrests would be made.

More details soon...

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1153918/breaking-tension-gunmen-kill-miyetti-allah-chairman/

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by kunleweb: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
What a strike back!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Bigflamie(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Miyetti Allah chairman? shocked shocked No wasting of my precious RIP

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
R.I.P
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by TooMuchStuff: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
I got mixed feelings here.

Calling a stinking dirty rif raf drinking common tea from a joint as Chairman of MACBAN is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by sweetonugbu: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
I suggest they should kee all miyetti Allah chairmen In all local government before proceeding to the state chairman
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Woow. I don't know how to feel. I don't wish death on any body. Let's all try to love God and our neighbours. How hard is that for humans Please?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Flexherbal(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
So sad!

May his soul rest in peace !
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
The evil that men say and do but I'm still going to say RIP. You can guess what the P means
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by SalamRushdie: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
I am sure he was killed by his fellow herdsmen for possibly turning soft and criticising criminals elements among them

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Dikegodspower(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
this is a good news for lovers of freedom cawords populated everywhere,killing people to impress d mumu DAT was killed.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by daddytime(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm

My heart goes out to the entire non-Fulani's of the Plateau.

License to genocide I foresee.

You mean this happened since on Tuesday and no news of any reprisals yet abi na silent operation?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by ChoCho54(f): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I am sure he was killed by his fellow herdsmen for possibly turning soft and criticising criminals
My thoughts too. But I hope those slowpokes don't take it out on innocent locals.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by helinues: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wahala dey
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Ekwensu12: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Wahala dey
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by sapientia(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
So why the tension?

The only tribe with monopoly over violence abi?

Even if he was killed by his fellow killer herdsmen over power tussel.

So I ask again, Tension for what?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
RIP
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by myfan: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
I got mixed feelings here.

Calling a stinking dirty rif raf drinking common tea from a joint as Chairman of MACBAN is embarrassing.

Trash.....
SOME OF THEM ARE NICE..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by Susu888(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ehen.. so now we r back to herdsman matter abi?? When we were having hope that all is finally well and things are calming down.
Baba Buhari abeg no open that border O cuz i hv funny feeling this things are somehow connected.

Allah ya jiqanshi ya gafartamasa.

Any body wey no want peace for nigeria dear God let him not know peace in his life and that of the hereafter!
The army better put them boys for plateau to prevent any reprisals while the police should do the needful by quickly finding those responsible and serving justice before sh*t spirals out of control. Tensions are High as Fvck with in this Next level.

Make bad people no find opportunity to wreak havoc and loot people properties.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by ATTemi: 4:30am On Nov 22, 2019
If it is the same nigga that comes 2 threaten on TV whenever herdsmen go on rampage, he deserves no R.I.P

At some point, I thought he had an endorsement deal with FG.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by EXOUSIAng: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm okay
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by danny56: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Hurt victim came back for him I guess... You see? Saying we're one in Nigeria is a scan..
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by danny56: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I am sure he was killed by his fellow herdsmen for possibly turning soft and criticising criminals elements among them

Yeah, but another killing spree is coming up soon. Remember they're El-rufai people, they don't forgive at all. cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Kill Miyetti Allah Chairman by SalamRushdie: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2019
danny56:

Yeah, but another killing spree is coming up soon. Remember they're El-rufai people, they don't forgive at all. cry

True

(1) (Reply)

Tension As DJ Switch Present More Video Evidence To The International Community / Imo-awka Shrine Chief Priest Killed, 7 Policemen Reportedly Killed In Anambra / Tompolo’s Tantita Security Outfit Intercepts Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil [PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.