Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk (3617 Views)

3 Years Old Toddler Dies Of Extreme Cold weather In Canada / How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State? / How Is The Weather In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by bumax: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2010
It's currently winter in the UK and i will be jetting in anytime from now, can someone please direct me to places in Lagos that will offer me good deals on outfits/clothings to shield me from the cold, Thank you,
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by ragdollz: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
LOL

Do you seriously expect there to be a shop in Nigeria catering for winter clothing? My friend, don't make us laugh. The only place you can find winter coat is maybe at the second hand market (aka bend down grin). You will see enough ski and mountain-climbing clothing grin grin grin grin.

OK, just playing with you. I advise you to just buy a good, simple thick sweater, and just wear a normal jacket on top if you need to. Once you land the UK, there are 100 affordable shops where you can get fashionable, adequate clothing for the season. There's nothing you can do but wait till you get to the UK before you shop, cos anything you buy in Nigeria will be out of style and you'll look funny wearing it when you land the UK.
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by r231(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^^^^hehehehehe
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by Osama10(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
ragdollz:

LOL

Do you seriously expect there to be a shop in Nigeria catering for winter clothing? My friend, don't make us laugh. The only place you can find winter coat is maybe at the second hand market (aka bend down grin). You will see enough ski and mountain-climbing clothing grin grin grin grin.

OK, just playing with you. I advise you to just buy a good, simple thick sweater, and just wear a normal jacket on top if you need to. Once you land the UK, there are 100 affordable shops where you can get fashionable, adequate clothing for the season. There's nothing you can do but wait till you get to the UK before you shop, cos anything you buy in Nigeria will be out of style and you'll look funny wearing it when you land the UK.

Very true.
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2010
@op go to primark. u will get nice shirts like cedar wood etc from £4 up. i visited &got some in 2007
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by ishit4body(f): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
Go to Oshodi - but it seems they have cleared all those bend down boutiques. I got me loads of stuff from there in 1978 when i was travelling to London for the first time.
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by ragdollz: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2010
ishit4body:

Go to Oshodi - but it seems they have cleared all those bend down boutiques. I got me loads of stuff from there in 1978 when i was travelling to London for the first time.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by r231(m): 3:22am On Nov 21, 2010
ishit4body:

1978??

dahummmm you must be like 100 yrs old now
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by manmustwac(m): 3:53am On Nov 21, 2010
Ask whoever you stay with to tell you where primark is. They sell good quality clothes cheap there.
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by NubianQ(f): 4:02am On Nov 21, 2010
well, you can wear your bed sheets if you like grin grin grin grin grin

ok m just playing, The winter is not that bad for now, if you cant get anything in lagos you can layer some sweaters to come in with and once you have settled in you can shop around to find something in style for you!, wink
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by ragdollz: 4:20am On Nov 21, 2010
r231:

1978??

dahummmm you must be like 100 yrs old now

At least we are now convinced that that's not him/her in the profile pic grin. Probably some innocent beach-goer he/she managed to catch on camera to use and pose for pple here tongue. As for me, I was never deceived wink.
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by okstol: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
At main market Onitsha.
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by isrealoski(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
ragdollz:
LOL

Lol there actually is a place were you can get winter jacket in Nigeria and my shop is one of them. Its located at yaba quote me if you are still interested

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by henrow22: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2021
You can get well padded minus degrees winter jacket from Henry jacket @ Tejuosho ultra modern complex Yaba Lagos or contact him on 08189536360 / 08125799051
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by henrow22: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Contact Henry jacket for extreme cold winter jacket 08189536360 /08125799051
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by NaijaSumi: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
henrow22:
Contact Henry jacket for extreme cold winter jacket 08189536360 /08125799051

Your WhatsApp line... Let me see what you got
Re: Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk by henrow22: 12:50am On Sep 01, 2022
WhatsApp number 08189536360

Try us and see what we got on winter jacket and winter Wear accessories like thermal wear, thick socks, insulated hand gloves, head warmer, mufflers, Boots, hand luggage, boxes, joggers, hoodies, jeans and more

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Going To Save First? / Alien Priest Discovered In Mona Lisa painting / Nse Ikpe Etim Interview---.whos A Better Kisser,ramsey Nouah Or Majid Michael.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.