Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation (633 Views)

Hayat Kimya Nig LTD Agbara Lay Off 200 Staff Without Compensation / Firstbank Mobile Banking Registration: Step-by-step Guide. (firstmobile) / Loyal Staff And Lucky Winner Of Primehill Goes Home With Estate Plot Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation by abimbola0512: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2019
What is Special in being First?

I left the Bank Job a couple of months ago and i left very good people behind, wonderful colleagues and committed workers, people who risk their lives for their job every day and never showed any indolent attitude towards work at any time.
Today i woke up with the news that these same people have been sacked, their only offence being that they showed too much commitment and unending loyalty to their Employer and have been with the Bank for many years without committing a single crime, in other words, they did nothing to deserve termination, they carried out their duties effectively and accurately and in my opinion don't deserve this kind of maltreatment.

I feel the Bank should pull back and have a rethink, they should be reminded that these people have a lot of other people who depend on them for survival and don't deserve such treatment. An Organization who repays loyalty and good service with this kind of reward will surely never be the First.

Kolebaje Abimbola Raymond

Staff No: TN019230
Re: Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation by majamajic(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2019
too bad
Re: Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation by wilsonchilboy(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Tori wor wor
i doubt if the bank really terminated their employment due to their excess loyalty op u sef reason the matter, does it make sense? I havnt heard of such story b4... Their is more skeleton in the closet just investigate well

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation by ahiboilandgas: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2019
Effect of fintech apps taking over banking roles

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation by galadima77(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2019
OP the words "sack" and "1000" is enough to garner empathy. Which one come be "loyal staff" again? How have you measured their loyalty, considering you even know all of them which I doubt.
Re: Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation by saintokwuluora(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2019
Businesses worldwide do sack or retrench their staff as a measure for survival or discipline. Are you a typical Nigerian who have dare not state hiss full names and staff ID if he were still in the employ of the bank while writing on behalf of his colleagues on social media, but would rather give testimony of how he was miraculously retained by the bank. My encouragement to those who lost their job, you have been working for other people's money. It's time for yours!
Re: Firstbank Sacks 1000 Loyal Staff Without Any Prior Notice Nor Compensation by abimbola0512: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2019
at the very least, speak good english

saintokwuluora:
Businesses worldwide do sack or retrench their staff as a measure for survival or discipline. Are you a typical Nigerian who have dare not state hiss full names and staff ID if he were still in the employ of the bank while writing on behalf of his colleagues on social media, but would rather give testimony of how he was miraculously retained by the bank. My encouragement to those who lost their job, you have been working for other people's money. It's time for yours!

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Load Prepaid Cards / See How Girls Turn Into Lesbians Easily / COVID-19, AIBO SALUTES UBA Plc FOR DONATING #28.5m TO ANAMBRA STATE GOVT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.