Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Special Package For Utme 2011, - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Special Package For Utme 2011, (639 Views)

JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / Literature-in-english Online Tutorial For UTME 2014/2015 / Thread For [utme] English, Govt, Econs And Lit. Candidates ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Package For Utme 2011, by dobis: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am happy to announce to you that A fresh NGO has introduced a package that will enable you pass your JAMB exams. Solution for exam faliure has finally arrived. I am writting jamb too and I was happy wen i heard it. this program is specificaly for UTME 2011, heard the package will be out by 2nd week of December for evry candidate to pickup. You can send you Name, your location, and your four subjects to mswng1@yahoo.com.
pls tell your friends, your sisters and brothers dont be selfish. thanks.
Re: Special Package For Utme 2011, by dobis: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2010
Dr. Okolie your have no rught to put your number there, this package is not your sytle, you are a fraudlent person. you collects peopl's money and ecnourage them to cheat in exams, endangering thier future. afterwards you fight for thier admission and help them in the university, you are disgrace to your family and society at large.
Re: Special Package For Utme 2011, by dobis: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2010
Dr. Okolie your have no right to put your number there, this package is not your sytle, you are  a fraudlent person. you collect people's money and enourage them to cheat in exams, endangering thier future. afterwards do you fight for thier admission and help them in the university?you are  disgrace to your family and society at large.
Re: Special Package For Utme 2011, by dobis: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am happy to announce to you that A fresh NGO has introduced a package that will enable you pass your JAMB exams. Solution for exam faliure has finally arrived. I am writting jamb too and I was happy wen i heard it. this program is specificaly for UTME 2011, heard the package will be out by 2nd week of December for evry candidate to pickup. You can send you Name, your location, and your four subjects to mswng1@yahoo.com.
pls tell your friends, your sisters and brothers dont be selfish. thanks.

pls disregard the above number, the right address is mswng1@yahoo.com this where you can send your subjects to. you dont have to pay to pass your exams. he cant fight for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Upgrade My Hnd? / Study In Ukraine / Hurray: Aaua Set To Released Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.