Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster (1408 Views)

"We Are Ready To Go Home" - Dubai Based Nigerians Cry Out Over Deportation / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by Larryton(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2019
I met this guy few years back while in school, we chatted couple of times though, we aren't too close. Five years after graduation, we were able to connect again through Facebook, we exchanged pleasantries and he told me he now works with a travelling agency in Dubai, he introduced me to an ongoing job fixing offer in Qatar of which I am only meant to pay just thier agency fee which is 3000 dirham ( 300, 000 naira Nigerian currency). He convinced me by showing me few Nigerians passport whom he his also helping to process Dubai work visa, the whole processing started this year September and promised everything will be ready in five weeks, after two weeks of processing, he sent me a forged job offer letter with a company name that couldn't be found on the internet. He keeps telling me the company will contact me, uptill now no one has contact me, when I started having ill feeling about him, I began to search names of the people on the passport he sent to me on Facebook, I was able to get in touch with them, they all told me he has defrauded them of their hard earned money. Am posting this so that others like me will not fall victim. His name is Ola Elijah on Facebook, has has two Facebook account but he has recently deleted the one he uses in advertising job fixing.
Re: Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Were is the picture
Trust no one
Re: Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by okiieli: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2019
His facebook account photo
Re: Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by Larryton(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Were is the picture
Trust no one

I am having challenges in uploading it
Re: Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by Larryton(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=okiieli post=84257870]His facebook account photo[/quoite]

I will upload it later in the day
Re: Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by lereinter(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nawaz for you

With all the various viral stories of Dubai scams you still fell victim
Re: Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by Forward77(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Stop condemning people if you do not have any evidence

1 Like

Re: Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster by Larryton(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Forward77:
Stop condemning people if you do not have any evidence

You must be stupid for saying that, are you one of them?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Scariest Places In The World,only For The Bravest Of Hearts / First Snowfall Of 2020 In South Africa And Lesotho (photos) / Nigerian Int Passport And The Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.