Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) (1042 Views)

Video: Ugly Female Military Officer Beats The Hell Out Of A Young Man For Saying / South African Police Officer Beats His Female Colleague Mercilessly / SARS officer Beats Teacher with Gun, Shoots His Left Leg (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) by All1Gists: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2019
According to twitter user,

Every time this police officer comes back from work, he’ll either vent his anger/frustration on his wife or this innocent girl (his daughter).

This nonsense has to stop.
Please, help me repost.
The idiot lives on Abak Road here in Uyo.

For more info, call me on: 08034905433

https://mobile.twitter.com/victor_odungide/status/1197745950154018816

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Police-Officer-Beats-His-Innocent-Daughter-With-Anger.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) by All1Gists: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) by All1Gists: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2019
This man is wicked....

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) by danny56: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2019
You know they do the bidding of a lawless president? All the frustration is on him, now transferring it on his daughter. Shame on the police slave. undecided
Re: Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) by danny56: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2019
All1Gists:
This man is wicked....

They don't know wickedness anymore o. They mostly have dead conscience!
Re: Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) by nifemi25(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Definitely this is the kind of police that spread there hanger on innocent citizens..... For him to beat his own daughter like this definitely he wouldn't mind shooting another person's daughter....... Hope some human right active will take up this matter.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) by All2Gists: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
mynd44 lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Rape By My Pastor True Life Story / Chinese Citizen Beats Nigerian Thief To Death Without Involving The Police / Fake Prophet Caught In Ugep, Cross River State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.