Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? (908 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by laivwire(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2019
I have always had the dream of birthing my each of my kids in different countries. Minding the high cost of plans for the United states or Europe, which other country can be checked out as a good alternative?

I'm thinking South Africa, Tunisia or Dubai. Can I get suggestions and ideas of how to go about it? Advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Cc Justwise
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by Ishilove: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Quietly birth them in Ayinke hospital.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by okiieli: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Best is Cape Verde, South Africa & Egypt is also very good
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by dadadoc: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
I am all ears..
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by Beautyaddy: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
laivwire:
I have always had the dream of birthing my each of my kids in different countries. Minding the high cost of plans for the United states or Europe, which other country can be checked out as a good alternative?

I'm thinking South Africa, Tunisia or Dubai. Can I get suggestions and ideas of how to go about it? Advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Cc Justwise

lol!...You do know that none of the African Countries will give your child instant Citizenship if you the parent is not already a Citizen of that African Country
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by laivwire(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...You do know that none of the African Countries will give your child instant Citizenship if you the parent is not already a Citizen of that African Country
But what of the child? I’m not the main focus, it’s the baby.

*Modified*
I just read you right. I’m particular about the child though. I’ll look into Tanzania as well as Brazil.

Only God knows why African countries are strict with their immigration policies.
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by laivwire(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
okiieli:
Best is Cape Verde, South Africa & Egypt is also very good
I’ll check them out, thanks

Ishilove:
Quietly birth them in Ayinke hospital.
Lol
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tanzania and Lesotho offers citizenship by birth in Africa but they also have various clauses in their laws that you must also fulfill for you to qualify for it, Tanzania seems much easier compared to Lesotho, go online and do your research by yourself.
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by nlPoster: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Beautyaddy:

From the op's original post, s/he's not necessarily after citizenship for the child.
Re: Which African Country Is Best For Child Birth? by themaestro08(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Vast majority of African countries are shit holes. They don't know the value of what they have.

I suggest a welfare state like Germany where your child would be given €194 monthly as child support among other benefits.

(1) (Reply)

Is Tax Clearance Compulsory For UK Visa Application / I Need To Ship Plantain Chips To America / Canada Invites 3,900 New Permanent Residency Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.