Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Is It True Chinese Tampons Can Do All These? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It True Chinese Tampons Can Do All These? (262 Views)

Are Tampons Better Than Sanitary Pads? / Coronavirus: Someone Just Sent This To Me, Is It True / Say Goodbye To Tampons, Pads...switch To Menstrual Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Chinese Tampons Can Do All These? by bobmatex(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2019
I stumbled on an article about the uses of Chinese Tampons. The author claimed that original Chinese Tampon can be used to cure elasticity of the Virginal.
Though Tampons are used for a whole lots of other female challenges, what caught my attention was the feature of making it easy for a woman to get wet and elastic during sex.
I personally think this will help a lot of women out there if this claims are true.

You can read more on this here https://allproductslist.com/yoni-pearl-tampons

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations!, It's A BABY BOY / [b]i Once Met A Lady Who Loves Men With Mouth Odour[/b] / How To Express Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.