Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Why Are There Discrepancies In The Banking Sector? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are There Discrepancies In The Banking Sector? (692 Views)

Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly / Nigeria: Full Year 2018 Banking Sector Performance Summary/2019 Outlook / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Discrepancies In The Banking Sector? by Generalmac(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
I just want to be clarified, in this I'll be using Bank A and Bank B.
I recently went to Bank A to open a savings account, after filling the form and I submitted it, the agent took a look at it and said 'They will reject it'. I asked why and he said that the name on my form and the name on my ID card isn't the same. My ID had my middle name as an initial so he said they are not the same, I should get a court order and newspaper publication .

So, I proceeded to Bank B and within 25 minutes, my account was set up without questions.

Hence, the above question.
Re: Why Are There Discrepancies In The Banking Sector? by foolbuster: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Generalmac:
I just want to be clarified, in this I'll be using Bank A and Bank B.
I recently went to Bank A to open a savings account, after filling the form and I submitted it, the agent took a look at it and said 'They will reject it'. I asked why and he said that the name on my form and the name on my ID card isn't the same. My ID had my middle name as an initial so he said they are not the same, I should get a court order and newspaper publication .

So, I proceeded to Bank B and within 25 minutes, my account was set up without questions.

Hence, the above question.

Banks have become legalized broadaylight scams. They have also firmly established themselves as an authourity; trust me a bank with the kind of data they have on you can ruin your life or make your life a living hell.

Only the wise will understand this but banks are the reason the financial system of the world is messed up and headed for the biggest financial disaster the world has ever seen.

Banks days are numbered, they will be rendered useless by blockchain tech.

(1) (Reply)

How To Venture Into A Profitable Groundnut Business / How To Turn Your Website And Email List Into A Money Making Machine. / 2020 Profitable Investment Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.