Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man City Vs Chelsea: Predicted Line-ups As Pep Guardiola’s Men Seek To End Blues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man City Vs Chelsea: Predicted Line-ups As Pep Guardiola’s Men Seek To End Blues (286 Views)

Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man City Vs Chelsea: Predicted Line-ups As Pep Guardiola’s Men Seek To End Blues by afees67: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Manchester City host Chelsea on Saturday in the pick of the weekend’s Premier League action.

The Blues travel to the Etihad in the hope of recording their seventh straight league win, while City will be desperate to get their campaign back on track following their defeat to Liverpool last time out...https://allclassicnews.com/man-city-vs-chelsea-predicted-line-ups-as-pep-guardiolas-men-seek-to-end-blues-away-winning-streak/

(1) (Reply)

Felicity Huffman Blessed To B Home With Her Family On Thanksgiving After Prision / What Will You Do If It Was You In This Situation? / My Url Is Being Banned In Naira Land How Do I Resolve Its Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.