Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Think Smart Forex (7 Days Free Trial) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Think Smart Forex (7 Days Free Trial) (782 Views)

Join The Think Smart Entrepreneur Community / Think Smart Forex (the Difference) / Think Smart Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Smart Forex (7 Days Free Trial) by dvd(f): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is a dedicated thread for anyone interested in our forex mentorship. You get one week free trial to our mentorship sessions and Profit boost Signals. from inception, we have never had a losing week on our signals. We thank God for that. smiley We are confident that our phenomenal knowledge in the forex space will bring transformation to lives globally. We currently have students from 3 countries undergoing our mentorship. Do come back and give a review if you are one or if you participated in our free trial service. We want to hear the good and bad and always open to improvements.

Who are We?

We are an online Forex Education and Investment Platform

THINK SMART IN 57 secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wIcy5__q74

What is FOREX?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIGMBmr8BVM

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE

FOREX MENTORSHIP ($250 ONE TIME)

You get access to cool

Basic to Advanced Forex Mentorship
Weekly Live Training Sessions
Access to Trade Ideas/Signals / Support Channel (200 Pips Weekly)
Exclusive Members Chat Group
15% Monthly ROI for 6 Months
Referral Bonus - 10% Per Referral

OR Access for $30 Monthly

You get access to cool

Basic to Advanced Forex Mentorship
Weekly Live Training Sessions
Access to Trade Ideas/Signals / Support Channel (200 Pips Weekly)
Exclusive Members Chat Group

We are the first and i believe the only ones to offer such a service where members get ROI on their mentorship fee. We want everyone winning but you have to be ready to pay the price and be committed to this skill set. It will change your life forever

Telegram Channel @thinkwithus

Contact on signature to get added to the weekly free trial group.

www.youtube.com/thinksmartgroup
www.instagram.com/thinksmartgroup
www.facebook.com/thinksmartgroup

#ThinkSmartGroup #ThinkWithUS #Itwillworkout
Re: Think Smart Forex (7 Days Free Trial) by dvd(f): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
�PROFIT BOOST SIGNAL MANAGEMENT RULES�

LOT SIZE RECOMMENDATION
0.01 PER $100
0.1 PER $1000
ACCOUNT BY DEFAULT

STANDARD STOP LOSS FOR SHORT TERM TRADE IS 25 PIPS AND 30 PIPS FOR GBP PAIRS EXCEPT INDICATED OTHERWISE

DONT RISK MORE THAN 3% OF YOUR CAPITAL ON ALL OPENED TRADES

1. Adjust stop loss 2-3 pips into profit once 20pips in Profit

2.Secure at least 30 pips for every 40 pip move and if trailing still close your trades at 50 pips.

3. 200 Pips a Week is the GOAL. DONT OVER TRADE. Keep the Pip count consistent.

4. Dont Open more than 3 trades, open 1 more after 1 position is in stop profit etc.

5. LEAVE TRADES RUNNING IF IT DOESNT HIT STOP LOSS EXCEPT WE SAY TO CLOSE MANUALLY

6.Remember the RULE: PATIENCE+DISCIPLINE+ CONSISTENCY-GREED.

HOW TO EFFECTIVELY TWIN TRADE. READ THIS IF OPENING 2 POSITIONS �

Best strategy I have found with MT4 and Forex is to split your usual order size into 3-4 positions in same entry zone -

So for me if i am trading a standard 1 lot I usually make 4 orders of 0.25 lot and enter at various positions in the entry zone .

This way I can have flexibility to manage different orders in different ways - for example if price moves 50 pips i would move 3 orders to cover breakeven price and have 1 order that i lock in partial pips usually 25-30 depending on the setup.

This way I can take profit if needed and have remaining orders to catch the full swings potential. - PICASSO

Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts
Re: Think Smart Forex (7 Days Free Trial) by dvd(f): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Join up for free trial
Re: Think Smart Forex (7 Days Free Trial) by dvd(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Next batch trial on, plug in

Telegram Link @thinksmartforex

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? / Premium Web Development Courses For Just 3000 Naira / Turn Your Smartphone Into A Money Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.