Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Life Is Super - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Life Is Super (606 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Super by Auwalteekay1(m): 1:51am On Nov 23, 2019
� FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) ABOUT SUPERLIFE TOTAL CARE-30:

1⃣ Can I know more about this SUPERLIFE TOTAL CARE-30(STC30) ❓

Yes. STC30 is a product that is approved in all the over 45 countries the company has expanded into including the strictest regulators of the world like United States of America, France among others. A product of that calibre, you should know is a product of the highest quality. It is a unique blend incorporating PhytoCell-Tec™'s revolutionary plant stem with the rare Swiss apple and Gamay grape to help your body facilitate its own renewal and repair process. This gives your body the ability to fight numerous diseases or health challenges.

2⃣ How long does it take someone taking STC30 to start getting results❓

Everyone is different; some will start getting results in a few days, or a few weeks, or a few months. FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE PRODUCT AS PREVENTION(DO NOT HAVE ANY HEALTH CHALLRNGE OR SICKNESS YET) AGAINST DISEASES OR AS PROPHYLAXIS, ONE SATCHET DAILY FOR 1MONTH IS RECOMMENDED, WITH ONE PACK REPEATED EVERY 6MONTHS. HOWEVER TO THOSE ALREADY SICK OR WITH A HEALTH CHALLENGE ALREADY, ONE SATCHET PER DAY FOR 3 TO 6MONTHS IS RECOMMENDED, WITH TWO PACKS REPEATED EVERY 6MONTHS.

3⃣ If I have a chronic illness or health challenge and have already being put on some long term medication by a medical doctor or any other health practitioner, I'm I to STOP those medication(s) and start STC30 or use STC30 together with those medication(s)❓

You are NOT to stop your regular or prescribed medication as you start STC30. STC30 is 100% natural and does NOT interract with any medication you may be on. STC30 is to supplement those medication(s) in offering a better results to you. In fact as you start STC30 with those medication, in 3 to 6months of using the STC30 with those medication, your doctor or medical practitioner may often notice the improvement in the condition they were managing you for and may recommend gradual reduction of your regular medication to the least dosage he or she thinks you can be on and still have good health. For instance, a client I know personally who was on STC30 with his regular medication(three antihypertensive medications) for 5months is now on two(and even the dosage of one of the two is reduced) and his BP is very much controlled as when he was on the three which was what was required to controll his BP before he started STC30.

Is STC30 for ONLY sick people or people with challenges❓

No. STC30 is for everyone. Whether you are sick or not, you have to get SUPERLIFE product to optimise your own health. In fact, it is recommended everyone takes at least two small boxes of STC30 from SUPERLIFE in your lifetime for the sake of your own health even if you do NOT feel sick now or yet.

I'm I to stop seeing my doctor because I am taking STC30❓

No. STC30 supplements and promotes your health. It is not a replacement for your doctor. It is rather helping to make your doctor's work easier as it improves your health which your doctor will always be happier whenever you go for your reviews. In most cases, you even need your doctor to gradually taper down(reduce) your long term medication as they see consistent improvement in your health. So it is important you keep to your reviews with your doctor. STC30 is not a replacement for reviews with your doctor. Let me take a hypertensive(BP) patient as example. As you go for your reviews being on STC30 with your regular BP medication, your BP stays well controlled for a long time for which your doctor may start gradually tapering down(reducing) the different number of or dosage of antihypertensive(s) you are on.

What are some of the benefits I stand to benefit taking STC30 even if I am not sick now or I feel healthy now❓

✔Improved health. Your immunity will be boosted. Hidden or underlying conditions that may affect you in future are alleviated or nipped in the bud. Prevention is better than cure.

✔Improved mental focus and clarity. Better performance at work and in your daily activities. No wonder the aged, students and workers are so madly in love with SUPERLIFE product.

✔To those of us married, STC30 can work at the cellular level to correct hormonal deficiencies or deficits to improve your other room; yes, "the other room" , it can save your marriage and save you from many stresses because it is an established fact that most divorces are usually because of either financial issue or the other room issue. SUPERLIFE GIVES YOU FREEDOM FROM BOTH.

✔Stress relief due to fantastic antioxidants in STC30. Hence a happier and better life. Stress alone can lead to illnesses.

NOW YOU KNOW(knowledge is power): besides sick people, SUPERLIFE TOTAL CARE-30 is recommended for everyone(workers, the aged, students, youth and children all inclusive). Uncomplicate a complicated life with SUPERLIFE TOTAL CARE-30 today. You can even prevent your health from becoming complicated in future with this amazing product.call +2347084902347 for more

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Hp Laserjet P3015 Printer Needed / How Can A Mother Disown Her Child / Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.