Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) (68562 Views)

Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2019
One day, Tonto and Risky will fight as girls do, then, we'll know the Full Story!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Hotzone(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Tonto nzuzu....e zuzugbuole onwegi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
H
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Barryseal: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Where is the caressing and handling
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by sweetonugbu: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Bob risky might be a better headgiver, have you checked his tongue to know how many inches it is.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by laprine(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2019
CEONAIJATUBE:
Tonto Dikeh Fondles And caressing Bobrisky Breast While He Laughs.

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh Seen with Instagram Influencer Bobrisky pressing and caressing each other’s breast while they both laugh.

So what do we call this?
Is Bobrisky sleeping with tonto?
Or who is sleeping with who?

Watch Video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggf_oafcvlw

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LVBhcBeId/?igshid=6n42bybh7z62

https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/23/tonto-dikeh-fondles-bobrisky-breast/

awon werey oniranu meji

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Rubbish.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Velvetv2: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
So this is wat the poster is intrested in, sir/ma i dont care who ever the poster is i think you love wat they are dats why ypu posted this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Suremikky(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
This one na mad people’s association...they’re just trying to stay relevant in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Tontolet has forgotten that one of them has a dick. Or maybe that's the idea in the first place.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by aspiring44: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2019
padi94:
Na wa o

They are both madda
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2019
I don't give a fück crew need to resume activities on nairaland. Its been a while

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2019
In side life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by harkandey(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Their problem, not mine
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by rexandyke(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin D!ck no go see for inside Toto?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by aspiring44: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Foolish boy!!!

Mtcheeeeeeew

They are lifeless and purposeless

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Two lost souls sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by MNDY(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Is there anyone who thinks Bobrisky is not f.uckin Tonto's Toto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Nostradamus: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2019
This bobrisky guy is not a gay but some slow,that dude is just a cross-dresser seeking for relevance.i have a feeling he's launch into business after creating a significant fame for himself...

Some slow nairalanders will still argue vehemently that he's a gay and he should be stoned to death.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by nauto: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2019
I see
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Hubsolar: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Lilbest3:
Some fools forming woke on twitter say we should accept that Bob is now a girl. Some are even referring to him as a "she"
My question to you is very simple.
As a girl, Would you want to be in the same bathroom with Bobrisky or change clothes in the same room with him?
As a boy, would you want your wife or girlfriend to share the same bathroom with him?

He go so shock them grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by tfash96(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
That's Penaldo 4 u
Excallibur:
Wetin Ronaldo no go see for penalty spot again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Keynes146: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
they know what they are up to, kudos to them.

I have been telling people about LONGRICH products intl. self diversification is great, make residual Income and do not depend on your salary.

just yesterday John okafor popularly know as mr IBU signed for LONGRICh and many more celebraties.
I have made quite a fortune from this and would want to show you as well. just WhatsApp me with this number let's get started. 09031834167
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2019
CEONAIJATUBE:
Tonto Dikeh Fondles And caressing Bobrisky Breast While He Laughs.

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh Seen with Instagram Influencer Bobrisky pressing and caressing each other’s breast while they both laugh.

So what do we call this?
Is Bobrisky sleeping with tonto?
Or who is sleeping with who?

Watch Video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggf_oafcvlw

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LVBhcBeId/?igshid=6n42bybh7z62

https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/23/tonto-dikeh-fondles-bobrisky-breast/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by witworth(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2019
when you have no one left to caution you on wrong doings or to advise you rightly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by solsticey2k3(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Radarada undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Dinho20(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2019
DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS.

WHAT FELLOWSHIP DOES LIGHT HAVE WITH DARKNESS? "NONE!". THE TWO DO NOT MIX.

WE MUST NOT INVOLVE OURSELVES IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL DARKEN OUR LIGHT. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by tpapi: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2019
it is well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by soyemi(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2019
I am still wondering why news still showcase these idiots
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by GMbuharii: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

i dont fvcking trust this bobrisky niggah... dude is fvcking and using tonto dikeh

Shut up,thank you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Lolz, This one na woman to woman play, no biggie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.